💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you want gaga to work again with Red one?

Divine

Do you want gaga to....  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more gaga & Red one Productions?

• Yassssss please
    • No

Featured Posts

Divine

Yaasssss please

most of her hits are works of Red one :legend:

Red one + Gaga :gaga:  :gaga:  :gaga: 

1. Just Dance
2. Poker Face
3. Love Game
4. Bad Romace
5. Alejandro
6. Judas

songs that make my ears bleed (red one prods)
* Non singles

"Paper Gangsta"
"Boys Boys Boys"
"Monster"
"So Happy I Could Die"
"Hair"
"Scheiße"

the thing is. gaga and red one does not collab that much anymore (like "gypsy" is the only track in ARTPOP that red one wrote  :cry: )

so what do you think? yes or nooooo

*Red one made gaga  the second artist in digital history to have three singlesâ€â€along with "Just Dance" and "Poker Face"â€â€pass the five million mark in digital sales.

+ grammysss (recognitons/awards & and put gaga in music history)

983DAia.jpg                                              

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

Don't we have threads like this every month?

Yes, I would like her for to work with RedOne if they can create something new and fresh together I don't want her working with him just to get an Alejandro 2.0 or anything like that, lol.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Morphine Prince

The fact that Gypsy is one of, if not the best song on the album should make everyone vote "yes." And he had no role in this album which also proves Gaga doesn't NEED him like other artists, BUT this just shows that together they make magic. 

Arturo

no

and most of her hits aren't from RedOne

Only 5 of her hits are RedOne's (JD, PF, LG, BR, and Alejandro)

Her 7 other hits are from other producers (Paparazzi, Telephone, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, You & I, Applause and Do What U Want)

no

Her 7 other hits are from other producers (Paparazzi, Telephone, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, You & I, Applause and Do What U Want)

5/12 hits come from him?  I think you would say that if you were FOR RedOne, because he's able to bring in more hits than any of her other music producers.

Spyro the Dragon

Divine

no

yes i know that  ;) 

but 

Red one made gaga  the second artist in digital history to have three singlesâ€â€along with "Just Dance" and "Poker Face"â€â€pass the five million mark in digital sales. :legend:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Brooke Hoegan

he didn't even "work" on ARTPOP I guess

Gypsy was a leftover concept form BTW, and it had written only like a chorus part (I'm I'm I'm) I think :shrug: she really made it with Madeon, it's his production and it's only those two's song I would say

if RedOne could only give her 5 mins via email and would try to make some generic sounds like for JLo, then bye b---h and never come back :manicure:

but if he would be ready to spend few months with Gaga like back then, I would like them to give it a try :hehe:

---

off topic : I really want Fernando back !!! please dear come back with your masterpieces :emo:

Seeka

People overestimate the amount of work Redone did on Gypsy, and remember, Gaga hands out writing credits like candy. Gypsy has more work from Madeon and Gaga. redone only wrote probably a few notes.

But after how he and her tried to recreate Bad Romance with Judas, I think they're done. I imagine that if they worked together again, it'll be later when Gaga is in her mid-30s or 40s.

Archived