Let me know what you think!

ย 

200v3g2.png

ย 

ย 

xn85eo.png

#๐Ÿ ๐๐ข๐Ž๐๐ข๐‚ ๐’๐“๐€๐

DirtyRichHooker

I'm not sure about the fonts and the ARTPOP one needs to be a bit lighter! other than that, great job :applause:

TimisaMonster

BTW cover is beautiful, but I see it being more of an ad for the VMA's

ย 

ARTPOP's cover is WAAAAAAY to dark....the pose and that background look so off :awkney:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Duella Dvil

GAGAZILLA!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

I like it as like a remix or tour poster like if Gaga were coming to a notable city near you (insert skyline here)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

OriginalMonster

They're both excellent, but I especially like the ARTPOP one. The darkness of it is my favorite part, even though it doesn't really fit a lot of what the era has been. The contrast between her happy pose, expression, and outfit, and the darkness of the overall scene and color scheme is quite interesting- more of what I wish the era had been. It's very triumphant and happy within the confines of a dark world. Really I could say that about both of them with their small pops of color in an otherwise black and white image.

They're both excellent, but I especially like the ARTPOP one. The darkness of it is my favorite part, even though it doesn't really fit a lot of what the era has been. The contrast between her happy pose, expression, and outfit, and the darkness of the overall scene and color scheme is quite interesting- more of what I wish the era had been. It's very triumphant and happy within the confines of a dark world. Really I could say that about both of them with their small pops of color in an otherwise black and white image.

Oh wow! Thank you very much! :)

South Blonde

The ARTPOP one is amazing!ย  :sara:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

MikeGoneGaga

May or may not steal the ARTPOP one for my itunes...it's very Aura/Swine/MJH/Dope-esque. My favorite tracks, so...

May or may not steal the ARTPOP one for my itunes...it's very Aura/Swine/MJH/Dope-esque. My favorite tracks, so...

Feel free to! :)

Archived