💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is the SLOWEST gainer on the top of Twitter and Facebook

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

She hasn't been buying followers since Applause. I wish she would again though. 

i went to see katys twitter and she sometimes gets waaaaay more RTs than gags tbh

Gaga's most RTed tweet has over 100k RTs, I don't think Katy's ever gotten close to that number

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/381888761891536896

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

i was talking more about recently!

There are days when most of Gaga's tweets get more RTs, and vice versa. It really depends. 

There are days when most of Gaga's tweets get more RTs, and vice versa. It really depends. 

i guess you're right, it depends.

but i saw that gaga tweeted about robin williams it got like 18k favs i think meanwhile katy got 35k :rip:

NewYorkCity

it was so obvious when they stoped buying followers :toofunny:

And yes, they bought her followers before, BUT she still has the most active accounts. So :whitney:

Plus there is also the fact of her being in a different situation than she was back in 2009-2010-2011.

Whoever really owns her twitter stopped paying for followers..it was obvious right before Applause was released that whatever twitter deal she had was over, and Katy had took it over 10x more. Good promo on the part of Katy and Capital though...they started buying her millions of followers so that she could beat gaga by the time Roar was released

AgusPop

she doesn't buy her followers tho ;)

Basically what everyone else said. We need an updated version of this:

fake-twitter-followers-fake.jpg

CaliLilMonster

i guess you're right, it depends.

but i saw that gaga tweeted about robin williams it got like 18k favs i think meanwhile katy got 35k :rip:

RT's in the past 90 days.

Gaga: 1.33M

Katy: 1.30M

RT's in the past 30 days.

Gaga: 661K

Katy: 461K

RT's in the past 7 days.

Gaga: 228K

Katy: 118K

According to Next Big Sound

Looks like Gaga get a few more RT's but I think she tweets more often than Katy.  :ohwell:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived