💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is the SLOWEST gainer on the top of Twitter and Facebook

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

PicklePower

musc not da blong

tumblr_lhvax1QxKQ1qc4xim.png

Where is this from? :lmao: I've seen it before.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Basically what everyone else said. We need an updated version of this:

fake-twitter-followers-fake.jpg

yup, this...

chris777

oh Monsters and their payola and buy views/followers comments, y'all didn't b---h about it when Gaga was on top of facebook, twitter and youtube.

At the same time on twitter she gets more RTs with an Asia photo that Katy on a new video. :giggle:

Hahaha that's not true, is IT?

oh Monsters and their payola and buy views/followers comments, y'all didn't b---h about it when Gaga was on top of facebook, twitter and youtube.

Oh my God - a voice of reason. Some Monsters think it's unfair when other artists are slaying but when Gaga was slaying and used Payola with Applause or used unwanted Dope Views to chart in the top 10 they had no issue.

It's easy to throw mud but you must have your house in order to do so.

I respect your opinions/comments as you are level headed!

Whenever, I compare Gaga with another artist and if in that scenario it is unfavourable to Gaga I'm referred to as a troll or a hater or even worse - conversely when I praise her I get no negativity.

I think being a fan of ANYONE requires OBJECTIVITY and criticism provided it is objective, is valuable.

We need to remember our idols or favourite celebrities are human after all.

It's the downside of becoming the first biggest pop star within social media. Her social media growth is slowing because her rise in the first place was so gigantic. Remember when she became the first living person to reach 1 billion views on Youtube, the first ever to gain 10 million followers both on Facebook AND on Twitter? Plus, we've to consider her current state as a brand today. The 'cool' factor isn't as hot as before. Less commercial growth = less popularity growth.  

Dangerous Man

Poor our faves. :cry:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

At the same time on twitter she gets more RTs with an Asia photo that Katy on a new video. :giggle:

i went to see katys twitter and she sometimes gets waaaaay more RTs than gags tbh

RAMROD

Except Obama and YouTube,

I am skeptical the rest didn't buy their followers.

ny-sideeye.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived