💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

All missing content from the Sims 4 (a.k.a. why to pirate it)

Zsolti

Featured Posts

heavymlover

I don't know... I'll probably wait for the game to be in a more advanced stage before considering any purchase. I can see the reason for some of those features to be left out, but some others sound like plain laziness.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Sims 2 was a huge improvement from Sims 1, and Sims 3 from Sims 2. I feel like they're doing this to punish the fans of the franchise, lol. It's like, they're doing so many different things that it looks like The Sims 1.5 with all these no no no stuff. Sims 2 and 3 are such great games that I'll be playing for years, so I don't think I'm excited about Sims 4 anymore. They know they're pissing a lot of people off and they don't care, it's like they think the fans are so attached to this franchise that they'll buy it anyways, but we'll see. I hope they improve the game 100% with the next expansion packs they release and they make it available for Mac users BECAUSE if not, it's going to fail.

zexion_armando

Sims 2 is of course perfect, so why leave it. 3 was kind of boring and dumbed down, and 4 looks like its SimCity level trash.

Kermit the frog

Wait, what? What are the new features then? It seems like a huge regression from sims 3

Scarlet Witch

I knew this would happen. Sims 4 is also a downgrade of graphics from Sims 3, and some of yall chose to deny it.

lodylody

I loved The Sims until this ****ing ratchet Amanda-sized MESS of an instalment :awkney: 

Wait, what? What are the new features then? It seems like a huge regression from sims 3

"Emotions", which have been dubbed as basically an expansion of the "moodlets" system from The Sims 3... Apparently they don't really add anything to the game, just give you less control of your sims.

Oh, and sliders in CAS have been replaced by just pushing and pulling the actual body of the sim.

As for build mode, rooms are now considered rooms, so you can take a whole room and put it somewhere else.

The fact that it isn't available for Mac is just bulls***

I am on your side, but I do have to defend EA; it's not on Mac because they're probably making a version that truly works well on Macs, and is designed for Macs properly, instead of The Sims 3, which REALLY didn't and was just a lazy port.

However, doesn't stop this game being completely stupid and awful as a whole :ohwell: 

ThatSLAYGUY

I am on your side, but I do have to defend EA; it's not on Mac because they're probably making a version that truly works well on Macs, and is designed for Macs properly, instead of The Sims 3, which REALLY didn't and was just a lazy port.

However, doesn't stop this game being completely stupid and awful as a whole :ohwell:

I'm pretty sure they said there a no plans in the future for a Mac version  :toofunny:

lodylody

I'm pretty sure they said there a no plans in the future for a Mac version  :toofunny:

:what: Well in that case they are purely and simply stupid in every single way, and I'm sorry for even trying to defend them - I didn't think they were THAT stupid :sharon: 

Kermit the frog

I loved The Sims until this ****ing ratchet Amanda-sized MESS of an instalment :awkney:

"Emotions", which have been dubbed as basically an expansion of the "moodlets" system from The Sims 3... Apparently they don't really add anything to the game, just give you less control of your sims.

Oh, and sliders in CAS have been replaced by just pushing and pulling the actual body of the sim.

As for build mode, rooms are now considered rooms, so you can take a whole room and put it somewhere else.

It's like they want to fail! :deadbanana:

ThatSLAYGUY

:what: Well in that case they are purely and simply stupid in every single way, and I'm sorry for even trying to defend them - I didn't think they were THAT stupid :sharon:

Right  :laughga:

Zsolti

UPDATED. No family trees either. woo.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
htrllllsem

Ironic that I'm currently torrenting the sims 3 as we speak?

University life cause it seemed interesting lol.

currently at 20% :cry:

Archived