đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

All missing content from the Sims 4 (a.k.a. why to pirate it)

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

In The Sims 3 the hair and clothes can be any color under the sun.

4 is so limited, how can they expect us to settle for this when we had the endless customization of 3?

well idk personally I don't miss CAST from the CAS cause I only costumize my houses but I understand how it must feel like

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the game gets loaded with all that stuff it will be very hard to run on low-end PCs which is not the purpose of the game. With future add-ons I'm sure these and more features will be added, chill...

Zsolti

still ****ing excited for it and can't wait :ohwell::excited2:

beeeeeh

sheep.jpg

If the game gets loaded with all that stuff it will be very hard to run on low-end PCs which is not the purpose of the game. With future add-ons I'm sure these and more features will be added, chill...

most of these are technically impossible to add in dlc/patch form  :yes:

And why would we pay for stuff we already had in base games? No thank you.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Slayer

It doesn't even sound like this is worth pirating, let alone buying. It's such a massive con. I understand holding back a few features so that they could put them in expansion packs, but to actually strip the core game of so much that makes The Sims what it is, is just so wrong and greedy. I'm not giving any cash to them when they clearly only care about conning people into buying expansions.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Zsolti

It doesn't even sound like this is worth pirating, let alone buying. It's such a massive con. I understand holding back a few features so that they could put them in expansion packs, but to actually strip the core game of so much that makes The Sims what it is, is just so wrong and greedy. I'm not giving any cash to them when they clearly only care about conning people into buying expansions.

exactly. 

XoXoJoanneGaga

How can they screw up this badly  :rip:

Did everyone from The Sims 2 leave the company or what?

most of these are technically impossible to add in dlc/patch form  :yes:

And why would we pay for stuff we already had in base games? No thank you.

my bad, I meant expansion packs ; + EA aren't that delusional to focus ONLY on functions that have already been added in previous series of the game, sure some old ones will take place as fans will start ranting if that doesn't happen, just give them time and see what happens ; i'm not standing completely by EA's side but it's still a project in development and if everyone beforehand expects nothing but disappointment that's what their first impression of the game will be exactly even if it's actually quite a good start for the new series of the franchise

Zsolti

How can they screw up this badly  :rip:

Did everyone from The Sims 2 leave the company or what?

too much,in fact

ThatSLAYGUY

What is left in the game?  :rip:

I have been a MASSIVE sims fan up until this point! The fact that it isn't available for Mac is just bulls*** and that already has gotten fans angry. But No Pools?! No toddlers!? it seems this time they have focused too much on how paintings get sims h*rny instead of building a game that satisfies the fans!!!

By the end of The Sims 4 run we will probably get the equivalent of other base games, after they put out 11 expansions.  :dead:

Bye sims franchise, may you rest in peace 

18122_600.gif

/rant 

Loved 1, 2 and 3, and played them a lot, putting a lot of money into expansion packs.

This is laughable.

Silver Keith

While I'm glad CASt was removed (because it only ever caused tremendous amounts of lag in TS3, as well as constant texture problems when going to new lots/worlds), I am really disappointed with how empty they're making the base game.

Thank god the mod community is still alive. Because of them we already have some of the missing features added (to CAS) such as body hair and better hair textures.Of course, they most probably won't be able to add fundamental features as pools and toddlers because those require a lot of coding.

I won't be buying the Sims 4, but I will definitely be playing it. I've downloaded all of TS3 and it's just so poorly optimized even on high end computers. TS3 wasn't meant for dozens of expansion packs, stuff packs and custom content - this is what I hope will improve with The Sims 4 in years to come.

Zsolti

my bad, I meant expansion packs ; + EA aren't that delusional to focus ONLY on functions that have already been added in previous series of the game, sure some old ones will take place as fans will start ranting if that doesn't happen, just give them time and see what happens ; i'm not standing completely by EA's side but it's still a project in development and if everyone beforehand expects nothing but disappointment that's what their first impression of the game will be exactly even if it's actually quite a good start for the new series of the franchise

DLC includes expansion packs  :toofunny:

Archived