Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton has become jazz critic for Gaga

Putin

Featured Posts

This picture is fake lol

Uploaded by gaga but the first comment is his? Lol fake

There were thousands of comments beforehand. A few of the latest comments are always shown below the photo. Are you unfamiliar with instagram?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pandemiya

There were thousands of comments beforehand. A few of the latest comments are always shown below the photo. Are you unfamiliar with instagram?

I am but... The first comment (the caption gaga put) of the photo is always shown first. Then you click the comment button and it shows all of the other ones.

I am but... The first comment (the caption gaga put) of the photo is always shown first. Then you click the comment button and it shows all of the other ones.

That's not true :smh: It shows the latest comments, and when you click the "show all ___ comments" buttons it shows all of them

The caption is usually shown before the show comments button, but she didn't even write a caption which is why nothing is there.

Pandemiya

That's not true :smh: It shows the latest comments, and when you click the "show all ___ comments" buttons it shows all of them

The caption is usually shown before the show comments button, but she didn't even write a caption which is why nothing is there.

o .

well thank you :deadbabana:

Alien Tulip

I think her vocals are fine so I disagree with him but unlike gaga fans im not going to get bat shït crazy over him criticizing gaga :rip:

Zsolti

Oh Perez, this is 'jazz', not 'jizz'. You know nothing about it. 

:huh: ...

:hehe:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived