💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Industry predictions: Cheek 2 Cheek 90k in the UK, more than ARTPOP

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Tony's last few albums sold at least 179,000 in it's opening week in the US, so a big opening week in the UK could be possible.  It just depends on promo and getting the word out.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

fypHQ.jpg

That's amazing :legend: hopefully the album lives up to people's expectations (it being Jazz).

HighwayGuy

An X factor performance before it's release would help its debut numbers a lot too

BornSimon
Well, he heard samples from the album.

But, sadly, the music doesn't matter. It's not always what's good that sells well.

Michael

Wow, that's much better than I expected for the UK. Hopefully it's true. Maybe this means that he knows they have X Factor promo planned. :excited2:

I think it's too much for a jazz album, BUT, it's a collaborative album that Monster may buy from Gaga's side and those who usually listen to jazz and Tony  :shrug:

ViviLittleM

MONSTERS STOP to say "no" "it's impossible" and buy the album. It will be possible if you buy it!

CannaeDrive

Cant wait for this to happen!!

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Bloody Matt

MONSTERS STOP to say "no" "it's impossible" and buy the album. It will be possible if you buy it!

This. Stop talking and complaining and buy that ****

MJHolland

I find this kind of prediction so hit and miss. I mean, the album's not out, there's been hardly any promo, it's not like people know anything at all... this is all pure speculation. It's just a way to hype something up then thrash Gaga once she doesn't live up to these expectations.

Considering the album is months away, it's actually gotten a butt load of promotion... 

BornSimon

Considering the album is months away, it's actually gotten a butt load of promotion... 

The album is a little over one month away, and they have gotten together to announce it on TV. Then they released a single. It's standard procedure, really. The random performances together weren't televised or broadcast on the radio so they don't really count as promo. In my opinion, that is. :shrug:

I just don't want people to always put pressure on Gaga to top the charts and sell ****loads, because when it doesn't happen she gets slaughtered by EVERYONE, and it's unfair.

MJHolland

The album is a little over one month away, and they have gotten together to announce it on TV. Then they released a single. It's standard procedure, really. The random performances together weren't televised or broadcast on the radio so they don't really count as promo. In my opinion, that is. :shrug:

I just don't want people to always put pressure on Gaga to top the charts and sell ****loads, because when it doesn't happen she gets slaughtered by EVERYONE, and it's unfair.

I agree that it's totally unfair, and I don't want it to get too hyped up by people in the fan base (unless that helps sales that is!).

I'm just saying that it's gotten a fair about on publicity. Bloggers and sites are picking it up and giving them free promo tbh. Billboard even put an article up about it praising the move two weeks ago! That is some impact. (especially considering that it was an extremely positive hype article!)

Oh, plus they have a huge tapped show coming up on NBC apart of like a huge concert series they have going on!  :party:

Dangerous Man

Doubt it, but it will be great if that happens.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SlaeUrAnus

No way it would debut with that amount especially with it being a jazz album.

Still going to buy it anyway. I am not interested in jazz, I just want to buy it because it features Gaga.  :toofunny:

In my messy era.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived