Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Industry predictions: Cheek 2 Cheek 90k in the UK, more than ARTPOP

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayGuy

Tony bennetts last album only debuted at #5 in the uk though?

And 90k implies it would be #1

BornSimon

I find this kind of prediction so hit and miss. I mean, the album's not out, there's been hardly any promo, it's not like people know anything at all... this is all pure speculation. It's just a way to hype something up then thrash Gaga once she doesn't live up to these expectations.

Robotboy

I find this kind of prediction so hit and miss. I mean, the album's not out, there's been hardly any promo, it's not like people know anything at all... this is all pure speculation. It's just a way to hype something up then thrash Gaga once she doesn't live up to these expectations.

:(

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Electric Venus

i'm from uk myself and i don't even know of that's a lot, no interest in the charts here whatsoever since almost every song in the top 40 is absolute TRASH :rip:

Gypsy Life

Tony bennetts last album only debuted at #5 in the uk though?

And 90k implies it would be #1

#2 behind Ella Henderson. He predicted 120k for her & she's releasing in the same week.

Well, he heard samples from the album.

It's possible. When ARTPOP was released it was like the GP was not here for that concept/album, but a lot of non-fans are starting to recognise Gaga's talent so if both Gaga and Tony fans + curious people buy it, it wouldn't surprise at all if it did sell more than AP

Electric Venus
#2 behind Ella Henderson. He predicted 120k for her & she's releasing in the same week.
i really want her to get a fourth consecutive #1 here :(

• Mills locked this topic

Archived