💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: Lead Single Possibly In October! (UPDATE)

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ruben has opened his mouth to me for the first time in months on a new rumour going around, this time on the lead single for next album whether it be "Act II" or whatever its called

He says although no exact date has been decided yet, Interscope and Gaga are considering a release date as early as late October possibly November if stuff gets done according to schedule :excited2:

UPDATE AUGUST 9th: Ruben says theres no reason to assume it was Gaga because apparently there were wispers going around about a major single coming out Late October-Early November on the same day Gaga went into the headquarters and the assumption that they were refering to Gaga came purely from that!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

ATTENTION: Before anyone discredits this guy let me point out, this Ruben guy gave correct info about the ARTPOP announcement in July 2013 so this could be real :excited2:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Economy

Could it be that maybe the single is for C2C and not Act II??

well its rumours that get spread aroudn. details could be wrong. it could be the second single from C2C

its even possible theres no truth to this rumour. Some rumours Ruben has told me have had no truth to them at all. Unfortunately theres no way for me to know :shrug:

PicklePower

well its rumours that get spread aroudn. details could be wrong. it could be the second single from C2C

its even possible theres no truth to this rumour. Some rumours Ruben has told me have had no truth to them at all. Unfortunately theres no way for me to know :shrug:

How do we know for sure he told you....?   :coffee:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

The tour is still going on at the time and they're not doing that a month after the release of C2C, sorry

Archived