Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sachasuperstar

Haha nope lol and I refuse to throw out the bottles so I have like 7 in my room lol Eau De Shrine

Me I just keep the cap when it's finish !!!

AmenTheNight

Firstly, let's smell it. Then, I'll try it. If I like it, I'll buy it.

GagaObsession

Absolutely, have not stopped wearing Fame since it came out, ready for another slayage of a perfume tbh!

GagaObsession

I love this gold look on her.

degenerate

all these photos are so basic and un-Gaga it hurts :smh:

Why. Her whole aesthetic for the Fame perfume was very similar; very womanly and s-xy as to appeal to everyone. This is a money-making product and there's no hiding it. It will pull in billions - there's no need to mess around. I mean what exactly screams un-gaga lol. Just because she looks pretty and professional? :rip:

Why. Her whole aesthetic for the Fame perfume was very similar; very womanly and s-xy as to appeal to everyone. This is a money-making product and there's no hiding it. It will pull in billions - there's no need to mess around. I mean what exactly screams un-gaga lol. Just because she looks pretty and professional? :rip:

Pretty much because she has long hair and is wearing a dress :smh:

As if they've forgotten the countless times Gaga has simply worn a long wig and a dress. All of a sudden she's no longer "Lady Gaga." Ok

These people are kidding themselves. All they need is a short wig and no eyebrows for something to constitute as "Gaga." It's basically what she looked like for Fame.

Archived