Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Single Coming?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash

And you people are what destroys music today, if the world goes black, what music will live? None of this edm, trap, techno, mess. Actually playing real instruments. THAT is where soul and life is, she is a musician first and foremost (music not the bling) with a **** TON of musical credits. I want MORE real gaga, listening to Red & Blue, investigation of Gaga&Starlight leads me to believe SHE'S NOT THAAAAAAT dancey and that she MIGHT be miserable.

She's a rock n roll, jazz, stadium anthems kinda girl, yet here we sit pressuring tracks like Swine out of her!

Though I may love it lyrically, it's trash musically.

What destroys music is anyone who puts any limit on an individuals creative freedom (whether this be the music industry or the general public). There is not one genre of music that is any more valid than another. By devaluing electronic music as a medium, you're actually destroying the possibilities for music by not being open to creations that might not fit into the styles that you think are the "soul of music".

Music is meant to make you feel something. Electronic music isn't inherently soulless. Rock 'n roll is almost more of a lifestyle and an energy and I think that Gaga can still be a rockstar while making any kind of music, so long as heart is in it.

What ARTPOP means to Gaga and music means to me is: if it comes from a place of passion, it can never be wrong.

MonsterOfSpain

This looks fake, it looks a note someone wrote on an iPhone more like an e-mail.

somechick

We got 3 Aussies in here: one laughs, one says she got the email, another one says she didn't get the email

HEW IS TELLING THE TRUTH.

Btw "GaGa" seems like something a mainstream radio station would do. Most media are stuck in 2009 GaGa land.

I'm also Aussie. :p And I found the comp t&c's....but I don't subscribe to 2DAYFM coz I live in a different state, so I didn't get the email either.

TimisaMonster

A C2C single = Betrayal

ARTPOP single other than Aura or Venus = Betrayal

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ronlop

Welp, at least we have something to waiting for (August 20th). I missed this feeling (even if it's fake, who cares. Better that than nothing).

RBNLM

A friend of mine is mod  on ATRL and 6 moths ago listened to TEA demo, he said it's nothing special...

Nicole

For Aussies who didn't get the email: it's not just the regular newsletter, it's for VIP Members who vote for songs weekly and do surveys for them. The reason they wrote "hush hush" etc is to give members a sense of status for being VIP. If someone could tell me how to upload pics via mobile phone I could upload a proper screen shot of the email i have lmao

EDIT: I think I figured out how, ill try and upload them

Archived