Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Single Coming?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

New Single COMING ?

Poker%2BFace%2B3.png

According to Antpats2:

2DayFM is one of, if not the biggest radio station in Sydney, Australia. They brought Gaga here for the special 'Sydney Monster Hall' in 2011 and are bringing here here for the ARTPOP Gallery, now coinciding with the artRAVE.

2DayFM sent out this email to all on their email subscribers list.

They have been in contact with Gaga and the haus lately, planning the upcoming ARTPOP Gallery. The email states that Gaga has been planning a 'Brand New Single' and that they have a competition to win tickets to be the 'FIRST to see it live'.

Most of ARTPOP is already performed at artRAVE, with Fashion! and MJH being the only exceptions. So either the new single is Fashion!, MJH, or possibly from Cheek To Cheek (I doubt she would perform a jazz song at artRAVE, though)

Screenshot of the email below :

m1g7M24.png

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

2DayFM is one of, if not the biggest radio station in Sydney, Australia. They brought Gaga here for the special 'Sydney Monster Hall' in 2011 and are bringing here here for the ARTPOP Gallery, now coinciding with the artRAVE.

They have been in contact with Gaga and the haus lately, planning the upcoming ARTPOP Gallery. The email states that Gaga has been planning a 'Brand New Single' and that they have a competition to win tickets to be the 'FIRST to see it live'.

Most of ARTPOP is already performed at artRAVE, with Fashion! and MJH being the only exceptions. So either the new single is Fashion!, MJH, or possibly from Cheek To Cheek (I doubt she would perform a jazz song at artRAVE, though)

1620906_765355013507641_1640610904125561

Diamond Heart

To me it sounds like more Cheek 2 Cheek promo :)

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

antpats2

I made a thread on this with more details plus a screenshot of the email :) didn't see your thread before I posted it

Ronlop

1620906_765355013507641_1640610904125561

Thanks for the details :yes:

Archived