💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother (UK/Series 14)

Jase

Featured Posts

What's with the messy Channel 5 scheduling tonight? :confused:  Celeb BB on at 9:10pm, BOTS on at 12:10am??? Wtf :laughga:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruelty

On Facebook pretty much everybody is hated - the amounts of "Get Kellie Out", "Get James Out", "Get Audley Out", "Get Leslie Out" I'm seeing... people are turning on Kellie now because she's got a bit aggressive.

mcphee

Kellie needs to calm it. Like I understand that now is a very sensitive time for her, but taking it out on Leslie was not the answer.

On a side note I love Frenchy :rip: She is such a queen

Cruelty

I can't at y'all liking Gary, if you were living with him you'd hate him too. :laughga:

You're pretty much the only person here who agrees with me. I can imagine him constantly coming up to me and saying "do you wanna get butt-fücked?". If Gary wins...

mcphee

You're pretty much the only person here who agrees with me. I can imagine him constantly coming up to me and saying "do you wanna get butt-fücked?". If Gary wins...

If Gary won I'd be done with the show for good. Like seriously for good.

I do think that people have been a little impatient with him, but at the end of the day he's been a bit of an asshole. I don't know how he was allowed to go in, he's literally nuts.

gagalovesme

This could possibly be the best opening week we've ever had on celeb big bro! Last night was SOOOO good that I had to record it so I can watch it again haha! This is what I live for omg

People from the old BB thread aren't contributing as much to this thread even though this series is a million times better in its first week than BB15 in its entirety :giveup:

Why is Kellie sometimes giving me Anna Wintour teas with her wig? :laughga:

:toofunny:

It's David vs. James vs. Gary vs. Claire vs. Kellie this week

I have a feeling it'll be between David and Claire but James seriously needs to take his leave :sick:

:toofunny:

It's David vs. James vs. Gary vs. Claire vs. Kellie this week

I have a feeling it'll be between David and Claire but James seriously needs to take his leave :sick:

Omg wat what happened to Frenchy :eek: :excited2:

Archived