💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother (UK/Series 14)

Jase

Featured Posts

On paper the line-up sounds horrendous, but I actually think it's a cool group. They seem interesting and I think it's going to be light-hearted after the very heavy and depressing Power Trip.

My early favourites are Leslie, Frenchy, White Dee, and Kellie. I also liked Claire. I also never realized until tonight how beautiful Stephanie Pratt is. :eek: :worship:

I also think the task is hilarious. I like that the task is funny and not something cruel and unnessecary.

And after that first conversation between Audley and Kellie, I thought nothing ever again on television could be that awkward. But then came Gary's entrance :toofunny: I was done.

And then

Stephanie: "I think you know my brother, Spencer."

Gary: "what"

Stephanie: "I think you are friends with Spencer, my brother."

Gary: "no"

Stephanie: "Ok."

:laughga:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

Leslie turned down a part in American Horror Story to go into the house, he just talked about it on live feed :eek:

Omg No  :giveup:

I recognised him from Coven as soon as he came on screen.  :giveup:

The Lineup is brilliant! Frenchie is hilarious. I'm so happy that the series has started off with a fun task. I laughed all the way through the launch show.

That guy who went in last... Emma deserves a raise for how she handled that sh it.

Cruelty

First impressions: My favourites are Dee, Claire, George and Leslie. Kellie's very brave for going on the show. Frenchy isn't going to be as bad as we all think, Stephanie seems to be overrated already, and by the end of the series there'll be a fairly long line of people wanting to punch Ricci and David.

Also, great acting skills from Dee (who I love) there, becoming the first Brummie Duchess. She gets told to keep up a posh accent and immediately goes Brummie two seconds after returning to the house.

That last American guy was for sure on some sort of d--gs, horrendous to watch.

He got brain damage from a motorbike accident, no joke.

But yeah, it was awful to watch, so so cringeworthy. Has Emma ever had to help someone up the stairs before? He just got so, so confused... and he can't hear anybody... this is going to be painful to watch.

I actually really enjoyed the launch

WHAT WAS GARY DOING :lmao:

Frenchy was HILARIOUSLY awkward :lmao:

Leslie and Kellie are my favorites, both are absolutely adorable :wub:

Claire King = Queen :legend:

The task had the potential to be amusing but Dee didn't really seem arsed/comfortable with it

YES! I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS! Leslie was brilliant, he's a finalist definitely; he was so sweet, going up to Emma like "YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!". And I would like him to stand next to Audley as much as possible for the next three/four weeks. It'll be hilarious.

And I love Claire too!

Oh dear.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb14/news/0819/celebrity-big-brother-14-summer-2014-has-lowest-rating-launch-ever-2-5-million-viewers

But on the plus side, #CBBDUCHESS trended.

Emma was so professional dealing with the whole Buseygate situation.

It seems Kellie is homophobic :wtf:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28730751

"I'm not homophobic but in public let's live a proper moral life - I think that's important.

"I don't think they [gay people] do a lot for society. I don't have a problem with gays, what I have a problem with is them openly flaunting their s-xuality.

"I'm more for traditional family values and family life."

what the **** :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

gagalovesme

Frenchy & Gary are my favourites so far, they are both as mad as a box of frogs! Although these people are in no way celebs, there seems to be some right characters in there so who cares?!

It seems Kellie is homophobic :wtf:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28730751

what the **** :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Those comments are from the past

i.e. when she was a man

i.e. when she was essentially in the closet

i.e. just like how a closeted gay guy bad mouths gays to throw the scent off

Just watched the results of BB, disgusted that vile bully won, but heres hoping the BB managers dont ruin CBB as well

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived