💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

BadKidMonster

Can someone send me some as I had to leave concert right away for work scheduling issue and unable to grab any. Is the paper money of her on it still available to own? I would like that too if can, if one of each design (including marijuana leaf or maybe two of each would be great)

After the show I went to (seattle) someone posted photo of confetti and like first post says it looks like Asia dog as it was in black, but guess if turn it upside other way it can be a Gaga wig!!!

Photo: BuxQEYJCUAEB_P5.jpg

Edited by ChicaSkas

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

Can someone send me some as I had to leave concert right away for work scheduling issue and unable to grab any. Is the paper money of her on it still available to own? I would like that too if can, if one of each design (including marijuana leaf or maybe two of each would be great)

After the show I went to (seattle) someone posted photo of confetti and like first post says it looks like Asia dog as it was in black, but guess if turn it upside other way it can be a Gaga wig!!!

Photo: BuxQEYJCUAEB_P5.jpg

Yeah, i think it's meant to be Gaga's head, but at LA I turned it upside down and told my friend "Asia says hi" but mine was light blue. :)

The money with Gaga on it was never part of the show confetti - that was just whoever posted its own thing.

Floxiemonster

I'm hoping she performs MJH in Amsterdam and that the confetti is all leafs  :legend:
If that's the case; I'm willing to take a plastic bag full of confetti with me from the Artrave, I can send some to my fellow oversea monsters  :tea:

I need to post more often, can't use the pm-thing yet :(

Edit: just a thought; the Gaga-wig/Asia-head could be a Swine as well :O

Edited by Floxiemonster

I'm hoping she performs MJH in Amsterdam and that the confetti is all leafs  :legend:

If that's the case; I'm willing to take a plastic bag full of confetti with me from the Artrave, I can send some to my fellow oversea monsters  :tea:

I need to post more often, can't use the pm-thing yet :(

Edit: just a thought; the Gaga-wig/Asia-head could be a Swine as well :O

Hmm I don't think it's meant to be a pig though, and it comes out much earlier than Swine in the show. But you could say it was if you wanted to i guess. :) The confetti was all leaves during MJH in the early shows, so I guess if she does it in A'dam then you would get leaves during MJH. :)

BadKidMonster

Hmm I don't think it's meant to be a pig though, and it comes out much earlier than Swine in the show. But you could say it was if you wanted to i guess. :) The confetti was all leaves during MJH in the early shows, so I guess if she does it in A'dam then you would get leaves during MJH. :)

I have seen blue wig, black dog, and pink pig design

http://t.co/zbVO7a4b0R

Edited by BadKidMonster

I still have mine pressed into my planner! I'll probably frame them at some point when I have a place to actually put things like that. :fan:  Hopefully next month!

I have marijuana leaves, hearts, stars, some of the regular paper strips or whatever... dunno if I have anything else.  I just reached down after the show and shoved a bunch down my top/cleavage for safe-keeping. :toofunny:

:toofunny: I didn't even manage to get any. Did they shoot some out at the Summerfest show??

ChicaSkas

Anyone wanna mail me free confetti   :hor:

Not gonna have much left but SURE!

email me: [email protected].... your USERNAME, real name, and full address. I'll see what I can do.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaXCollection

Not gonna have much left but SURE!

email me: [email protected].... your USERNAME, real name, and full address. I'll see what I can do.

OMG I really didn't expect this! Thank you  :sara:

Just emailed you! #QueenOfAudio

ladygagaxcollection.com

ChicaSkas

Look what people are making with their confetti!

Bu8fRHtIEAA9LXk.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaXCollection

Look what people are making with their confetti!

Bu8fRHtIEAA9LXk.jpg

It looks good! did you take those photos ?

ladygagaxcollection.com

was I suppose to do that too (I requested a while back)? If you don't have much, I can definitely wait for someone else to come around that has a lot. Don't want to be a pest/bother.

ChicaSkas

was I suppose to do that too (I requested a while back)? If you don't have much, I can definitely wait for someone else to come around that has a lot. Don't want to be a pest/bother.

errrm can you resend your info to my email because I dont recall your username :deadbanana: sorry! yeah I could send you one or two.... I got mine from Krissy, god bless her, it landed in her wheelchair and she wanted me to have some :cry:

It looks good! did you take those photos ?

I found it by Twitter Searching 'artrave confetti' it's this girl's scrapbook page/ poster! https://twitter.com/mailleG

ChicaSkas

I misread it and thought you made it  :smh:

eventually.... Professor Mathieu sent me a prize from winning his Gaga trivia contest and that had some nice confetti in it so I might make a scrapbook page or a collage or something lovely to remember artRave... :) :sara: