💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charmed

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

That probably would have been a better option, but i loved the two final episodes of season 8. 

Also ive seen on different websites that there was supposedly an 'All hell breaks loose part 2' that only ever aired once, which showed the gap between the season 3 ending and the season 4 opening. Do you think thats actually true? 

Nope that's false I know all the gossip and drama about it.

The girl that played Prue had a fight with the director or the producer ( we dont know who exactly) and he wanted to fire her , so he made her character die.

But he didnt tell her until they already filmed All Hell Breaks Loose.

When he told her she would die , she refused to film the next episode . Thats why Season 4 starts weird and they kind of repeat what happened through dialogue in the 1st episode.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope that's false I know all the gossip and drama about it.

The girl that played Prue had a fight with the director or the producer ( we dont know who exactly) and he wanted to fire her , so he made her character die.

But he didnt tell her until they already filmed All Hell Breaks Loose.

When he told her she would die , she refused to film the next episode . Thats why Season 4 starts weird and they kind of repeat what happened through dialogue in the 1st episode.

Ah okay well that makes more sense. Its one of my favourite episodes, too bad Shannon and alyssa werent getting along. 

Creyk

I loved this show and watched every episode so many times :legend:

Where are these actresses today though? :emma:

Do they have good careers? I only know them from here

Azor Ahai

I loved this show and watched every episode so many times :legend:

Where are these actresses today though? :emma:

Do they have good careers? I only know them from here

Holly Marie Combs is on Happy Little Liars , Alyssa is on Mistresses and Rose McGowan starred in many recent movies and on Chosen.

Kulture Kiari

My two sisters and I once grabbed the Holy Bible, pretended it was our Book of Shadows, and went ahead and chanted "The power of three will set us free." x3 while the three of us had one hand touching the bible, only to have our mother slap us in the face and tell us "The book of God was not for you dumbasses to treat it as part of your witchcraft bull****!"

Again, the three of us were under the age of 14 :smh: lol

Love love love Charmed. This along with Buffy was my childhood :party:

I have always found Rose McGowan a really awkard actress tho, kind of like Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter; they both make me cringe sometimes :teehee: I did really like Prue but they made the show so much better when she left - I loved how they handled Piper's grief, how Phoebe had matured into the middle sister, and how Piper became the strong one etc.

I want to rewatch them all now :giveup:

Azor Ahai

Love love love Charmed. This along with Buffy was my childhood :party:

I have always found Rose McGowan a really awkard actress tho, kind of like Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter; they both make me cringe sometimes :teehee: I did really like Prue but they made the show so much better when she left - I loved how they handled Piper's grief, how Phoebe had matured into the middle sister, and how Piper became the strong one etc.

I want to rewatch them all now :giveup:

#BuyCharmedOniTunes

My two sisters and I once grabbed the Holy Bible, pretended it was our Book of Shadows, and went ahead and chanted "The power of three will set us free." x3 while the three of us had one hand touching the bible, only to have our mother slap us in the face and tell us "The book of God was not for you dumbasses to treat it as part of your witchcraft bull****!"

Again, the three of us were under the age of 14 :smh: lol

I always did that with huge encyclopedias and big books :lmao:

My parents are atheists so they didn't care 

Prismatic

I got all 8 season of Charmed :whitney: then was planning to buy the collectors edition, but I was broke :toofunga:

Charmed was my childhood. Back in middle school, me and two other best friends made our Book Of Shadow (I think I end up keeping it, lol going to start looking for it today).

My favorite season would be season 3 (LOVE Pure <3). My least favorite season would be either 5 or 8. Season 8 is just a plan mess, then final better (killing Christy was sooo boring... I was expecting some epic spell, fight scene, or something crazy). I don't really like season 5 is because it feels a little childish, the monster/demons aren't that scary in that season. The finale for season 7 makes a perfect end and I rather have a movie in replacement for season 8.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Azor Ahai

I got all 8 season of Charmed :whitney: then was planning to buy the collectors edition, but I was broke :toofunga:

Charmed was my childhood. Back in middle school, me and two other best friends made our Book Of Shadow (I think I end up keeping it, lol going to start looking for it today).

My favorite season would be season 3 (LOVE Pure <3). My least favorite season would be either 5 or 8. Season 8 is just a plan mess, then final better (killing Christy was sooo boring... I was expecting some epic spell, fight scene, or something crazy). I don't really like season 5 is because it feels a little childish, the monster/demons aren't that scary in that season. The finale for season 7 makes a perfect end and I rather have a movie in replacement for season 8.

LOL thats what it was supposed to happen in the first place . There would be a movie called forever charmed after season 7 instead of season 8

chris777

Charmed is one of my fav shows of all time.

S1, S2, S3, S4 and S7 were the best. I didn't like S6 and some of S8 that much. 

FFXSoul91

did you like season 1- 3 with prue or 4-8 with paige? 

Seasons 1-3  :legend:

The way they wrote Prue off was terrible and season 4 marked Charmed's downward spiral.

Seasons 1-3  :legend:

The way they wrote Prue off was terrible and season 4 marked Charmed's downward spiral.

yeah exactly. It was poor the way they showed phoebe reaction to prues death, she acted as if nothing had happened, when her greatest fear was supposedly losing a sister. That part just didnt add up to me. 

Archived