Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Rihanna gets angry at fans

Whiskey Mouth

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

It must be awful to be a celebrity. I don't understand how Gaga doesn't have a video like that yet.

But, to be fair, the fan asked for a picture pretty friendly  :ohwell:

Omg the girl at 0:13  :sharon:

JgHaus78

ooh let gaga pull some **** like this.. her wig would be snatched up so quick

but is understandable why she got aggravated, i hate people bugging after a trip or early in the morning.

Stephen

some people are just more considerate to others. rihanna is not one of them

doesn't make her a bad person tho

badgalriri

meh. she probably was pissed off about something. i would be annoyed too but she could have at least signed a few and taken a picture. but i mean whatever she wants to do is up to her.

Anomaly

Already Posted, he wasn't a fan, he was one of those dudes that stalks her and sells pictures of her on eBay, and given the fact that they're practically suffocating her, I don't think she's being all that rude.

badgalriri

some people are just more considerate to others. rihanna is not one of them

doesn't make her a bad person tho

?

lol what

rihanna is always donating to charities and giving back to her home country and other things. she's very considerate.

monketsharona

She was rude, those fans were just asking a picture. They were not hysterical fans

pink sushi

I understand she might be having a bad day but that was just so RUDE. :wtf: And the fan asked pretty nicely............

I'm so glad Gaga is not like this. :coffee:

Essence

Very rude...

If she's in a bad mood, she should learn how to keep her mouth shut, like the rest of us decent folk do in public situations in order to be courteous

If he's some crazy pap then it makes sense but if it really was just a fan that's a pretty nasty slip up

?

lol what

rihanna is always donating to charities and giving back to her home country and other things. she's very considerate.

Oh please. There's a different between being generous and considerate.

Everyone knows she has a pretty nasty attitude...it's not that bad of a character trait but it's true nonetheless

Ray of Light

She's too busy planning to completely massacre our faves with her next lead single :giveup:

Yanko

not everyone's gonna be gaga i guess  :hor:  :ohwell:

remember that fan who asked gaga to take a pic like 10 times ? :lmao: and gaga kept it cool 

Archived