Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lana Del Rey "Ultraviolence"

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMq2KnudicQ

I admire her for still making "cheap" videos. I feel like she just enjoys picking up a camera and saying "hey, shoot this." That being said, I bet her team wouldn't let her do much for this video to avoid any scandals. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

BORING.

But she looks beautiful!

djBuffoon

tumblr_lvuyd45hSy1qii6tmo1_400.gif

There's a large difference between experimental filmmaking, and just not even trying.

Daredevil

I'm a big fan but what a horrible video...

Many Artists still believe that music is only what you hear, but that's not true anymore. A truly good music experience is about images you have that remind you of some events in your life and a good music videos helps a lot.

I am a big fan of Lana + Ultraviolence

but that video could have been way better, even Shades Of Cool had a better video. that's the song that should've gotten an "experimental video", not this one.

hausofmike

She isn't doing big expensive videos most likely due to her singles not taking off.

Brooklyn Baby should be next and actually be promoted on live tv

Lana sis this song deserved to have a video as flawless as the Summertime Sadness one if it was going to have that old effect :giveup:

Nicole Richie

I thought she had stoped making Instagram videos since the Summertime Sadness release

Blue Jeans

Expected something epic for this song.....

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Yanko

i love lana but this was boring like west coast video

inb4 best cinematography in vma 2015 :awkney: 

I guess it fits in with the moody theme and atmosphere (sorry if that's oversimplifying it), but it's not exactly on the Born to Die's video's level :noparty:

Archived