💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I'm happier than ever & more comfortable with jazz

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

4uuryg.jpg

NEW YORK  Lady Gaga is a bonafide pop star, but the singer says recording jazz music was easier than pop.

“You know, it’s funny, but jazz comes a little more comfortable for me than pop music, than R&B music,†Gaga said in an interview Monday. “I’ve sang jazz since I was 13 years old, which is kind of like my little secret that Tony found out. So this is almost easier for me than anything else.â€

Bennett said fans will be impressed with Gaga’s vocal performance on the upcoming album. “They’re going to say we had no idea she sings that well,†he said.

“And they’re gonna say they had no idea that Tony dressed so crazy,†Gaga added, as Bennett smiled. “When you come out in your meat dress Tony, nobody is going to know what’s going on.â€

Gaga, who is currently on her “Artrave: The ARTPOP Ball†tour, says she is “actually happier than I’ve ever been.â€

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entert...747_story.html

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

Also, because a lot of them are covers, so not like she has to do much....

Azor Ahai

You all said Gaga must do what she wants and listen to nobody.

Now let's see how you will react when she becomes full time 40yo Jazz Lady :usrs:

Allison M

I'm so happy that she's happy and comfortable, but I also hope that she doesn't leave pop music.

good

I'm ready for the teens that are only with her for pop/dance music to fall back

Staryu

As long as she makes great music. :legend:

“And they’re gonna say they had no idea that Tony dressed so crazy,†Gaga added, as Bennett smiled. “When you come out in your meat dress Tony, nobody is going to know what’s going on.â€
:toofunga:

Willy Wonka

Let's not

so glad she's happy  :party: i don't feel like there's any way she could stay away from pop forever

Fiendman

Are we even serious with this? O.o 

But no, by all means, put out your own jazz album (of covers, naturally). Show us how easy it is. 

DanielKCarey

I can't wait for this jazz album! If it makes her happy, then I'm happy too! I just wish she doesn't leave pop music

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Awakened M

Lol. You did not... :roll:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived