💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Billboard Longevity: 359 weeks (2008-2014)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

Didn't even realize G.U.Y. was a single until she announced a video for it lmao

That doesn't make sense. The announcement of the video was pretty much the single announcement...

It wasn't a single before then.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiDONTCURE

That doesn't make sense. The announcement of the video was pretty much the single announcement...

It wasn't a single before then.

Ohhhh, okay. I didn't have internet during the time so I assumed the way that they handled G.U.Y. was that it was released as a single, and then the video/the announcement for it was released a short time later. My friend texted/informed me about the G.U.Y. video. Thanks for clarifying! 

Arturo

Ohhhh, okay. I didn't have internet during the time so I assumed the way that they handled G.U.Y. was that it was released as a single, and then the video/the announcement for it was released a short time later. My friend texted/informed me about the G.U.Y. video. Thanks for clarifying!

Sure :)

Cody Draco

I didn't even know Speechless charted tbh :smh:

I didn't either, but I'm not surprised. I didn't know Hair charted though. :giveup:

Freddy

Amazing compilation ! Will you add her weeks on the hot 100 as a featured artist ( chillin and video phone ) ?

I can't at all you believing that GUY had any potential. Slay TEOG! Didn't know it was doing so good.

TEANUS

I can't at all you believing that GUY had any potential. Slay TEOG! Didn't know it was doing so good.

The amount of people who hear it and like it says otherwise :Emma:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

GagaMyBlood95

That's awesome :applause:

Do you have the numbers for other famous artists?

SomethingMore

Considering Chillin and Video Phone are her only features that charted, was it that hard to include them too?

• 2 weeks later...

Hair & DWUW were missed opportunities...

Also, wasn't Just Dance a sleeper hit? Like that song was pretty much a flop then all of a sudden it became a hit.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived