💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga has become bored, lazy and complacent

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

GypsyHaus

NO! She hasn't.

Now I've got your attention, I have something to say. Many people have said about Gaga exactly as the title reads- she's become bored, lazy etc just because she isn't wearing meat dresses, simulating suicide on stage or incubating in a giant egg or 'vessel' for several days and arriving to a red carpet in an extremely avant garde fashion anymore. Whether it is because she is trying to evolve her image or not as some others believe, I simply put it this way: she's tired.

The outfits, heels, recording non stop, writing constantly, just living as Gaga and having to dress up to walk outside, her constant promo and TV appearances, her quick rise to fame and extensive tour (TMB) that lasted an extremly long time for someone not yet fully accustomed to life on the road and who was also only on their second tour etc for so many years day in and day out took their toll and even caused her a physical injury. I think she needs some more time off truthfully to recuperate. Those couple of months off from an injury that left parts of her hip bone hanging off wasn't long in the grand scheme of things (especially for an injury sounding that grievous). The 'blackout' just seemed to drag on while we were in it.

Sure, it sucks if we won't get more music for a while, but if it's for Gaga's well being, I can't complain against that.

She has given us so much so quickly. We need to remeber she hasn't actually been in the business a long time. Compared to several industry legends who have been around say 30, 40, 50 years, she has achieved so much in a short time that took most of them several years, just to put the work she's done into context. She's already made it for good- she'll always be an icon and important figure in pop culture who most certainly won't be forgotten regardless of her commercial success. Everyone knows the name Lady Gaga.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree

Her health >>>>>>>>>>

It's like these fans want her to be hurt or die or something

like seriously she's a f*cking human being 

stop being so self-centred because you are not happy with what she is providing for you

SissyFromSpace

People tend to forget Gaga had problems with creative freedom and management

Little Managers need to HOP OFF her dick. Go stan for Katy or something if you want mediocre success.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

GypsyHaus

People tend to forget Gaga had problems with creative freedom and management

Little Managers need to HOP OFF her dick. Go stan for Katy or something if you want mediocre success.

Wat? No one on this thread has said what Gaga needs to do :flop:

Haroon

If she's tired then okay that's fine, rest up and do everything you need to recover in your own time :yes: Just please don't begin another album era in case she burns out :shrug: That only damages herself in the long run and nobody wants that :ohno:

Wet Fire

Yes. :party:

Though her live performances and music videos have been terrific tgis era. :applause: Btw, the AMA red carpet is one of her bests. It wasn't a try too hard. It seemed effortless.

GagaDragon

She dropped the ball with ARTPOP, anyone denying that is simply delusional. She's not immune from criticism, not everybody will like her music so don't get all butthurt because of that. Personally i think she tried to take a short cut with ARTPOP and that to me constitutes a certain degree of laziness.

Let's hope she can get herself back together and release something that we all know she can do. Even if it means not being number 1 on the charts.

GypsyHaus

We need to stop with these "Now I've got your attention" threads :awkney:

Would you like me to change the title :awkney: I did it more to surprise people but okay :toofloppy:

But seriously, why do we have to?

Benji

Would you like me to change the title :awkney: I did it more to surprise people but okay :toofloppy:

Please, I know you haven't made many threads like this but I've seen so many with a out there title and then "Now I've got your attention" :sharon:

Even if it's "Lady Gaga hasn't become bored, lazy and complacent" it'd fix my crazy mind :flop:

I agree that she needs to rest. The Fame and The Fame Monster were cumulations of her past inspiration which she was collecting trough long time before (mainly subconsiously I guess) so that's why they were so good and she had 10000 ideas per minute. Now she used it all and needs to rest and collect inspirations again. 

ryhanna

...so what you're really saying is, she needs a break?

Who's stopping her? Her fans? If so, she needs to stop caring about what we want and just do what she needs to do. Take a break if that's what she needs. Screw what the fans think.

Not everything has to be a big deal. :shrug:

Archived