💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What can improve the artRAVE

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

Miel

I'd personally would rearrange a good portion of the show, but apparently nobody on here has time for that, so I'll just go with my main one-

Swine. After Bad Romance and Applause, Gaga stripes down and takes off both the wig and the cap, donning her real hair. She walks over to the second audience platform (where she played the guitar for Venus), where a piano and drum setup appears form under. Then her and the band play Swine exactly how it was at Swinefest (band intro, live arrangement), while the dancers go crazy and crap all over the stage.

Tada.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanielKCarey

I'd personally would rearrange a good portion of the show, but apparently nobody on here has time for that, so I'll just go with my main one-

Swine. After Bad Romance and Applause, Gaga stripes down and takes off both the wig and the cap, donning her real hair. She walks over to the second audience platform (where she played the guitar for Venus), where a piano and drum setup appears form under. Then her and the band play Swine exactly how it was at Swinefest (band intro, live arrangement), while the dancers go crazy and crap all over the stage.

Tada.

Crap all over the stage? That's a bit much, isn't it?

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Miel

Crap all over the stage? That's a bit much, isn't it?

It's a step up from SXSW, of course.

wait do you actually think i intend for them to defecate all over the stage

3 points in and ready for more

I really want to see the Fiber-optic wig used more. Or a new one with different colors and the Tech Haus dress!

Allowing people to take a time machine back to the TMB on arrival...  :toofloppy: 

I joke, I joke... 

NewYorkCity

All your ideas are great but the most important thing to me (and I think it would change the tour totally making it 100% perfect) is the Aura and Swine performance :yes: (now it is 98% perfect)

Gagadonna

Introduice a Lovegame remix after Sexxx dreams. 

Make a unique performance for Applause, looking like the music video. 

Sexxx Dreams back in full

Mary Jane Holland back on the setlist. 

Swine in full.

Thats all. 

Gagalvaro

Hello  :)

I know that we all have ideas, so I want to know what can improve the artRAVE in your opinion ? (even if it's already almost perfect tbh)

Post photos, works, and share !

In my opinion, Gaga should add "I Wanna Be With You" on the setlist, after "Born This Way". Unlike "Dope", this song is not about addictions but about her fans. Playing a 3 minutes piano performance won't kill the Rave atmosphere... Like a lot of fans, I also want "Fashion!" and "MJH" to come back... I also want :

This cage for "Aura" :

16.jpg

This outfit from "TEOG" to "Alejandro", with the original green wig of the tour :

22.jpg

Those dancers, projected in the air + Gaga to play drums (because she's not doing anything) during the "Swine" performance :

30.jpg

21.jpg

Those outfits (I don't know when), they are simple but really futuristic (like ARTPOP), and Gaga looks like an astronaut on Venus :

1.jpggaga-dress.jpgcipher.jpg

60.jpg

Why not the Bubble dress during "ARTPOP" (with wings), the Cipher Dress during "DWUW" ?

That wig during "Venus", because I find the one used really big ahah :

1~1.jpg

What about you ?  :hug:

OH MY GOD I AGREE IN EVERYTHING. With these changes I think it could overcome the MBT for me. Swine dancers acting like Swinefest, the futuristic dress and the bublle dress, Aura's jail. OMG I'll love it so much

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

sohappyidied

To me the show is perfect the way it is. the only thing I'd change is the hight of the catwalks bc they truely are too high. it really affects everyonces view on the floor. I think she does spend a little too much time on the right side of the catwalks, it would be nice to seeher spend equal time on boths sides instead.

sohappyidied

Imagine her flying above the audience with Aura cage like Pink did on her last tour  :flutter:

I've been wanting her to do something up in the air for soooo long!!!!

ByeBye49

The ONLY thing I want changed is for her to sing some more songs in full and add back in a few.

I think the rest of the show is fine. 

Archived