Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What can improve the artRAVE

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

Hello  :)

I know that we all have ideas, so I want to know what can improve the artRAVE in your opinion ? (even if it's already almost perfect tbh)

Post photos, works, and share !

In my opinion, Gaga should add "I Wanna Be With You" on the setlist, after "Born This Way". Unlike "Dope", this song is not about addictions but about her fans. Playing a 3 minutes piano performance won't kill the Rave atmosphere... Like a lot of fans, I also want "Fashion!" and "MJH" to come back... I also want :

This cage for "Aura" :

16.jpg

This outfit from "TEOG" to "Alejandro", with the original green wig of the tour :

22.jpg

Those dancers, projected in the air + Gaga to play drums (because she's not doing anything) during the "Swine" performance :

30.jpg

21.jpg

Those outfits (I don't know when), they are simple but really futuristic (like ARTPOP), and Gaga looks like an astronaut on Venus :

1.jpggaga-dress.jpgcipher.jpg

60.jpg

Why not the Bubble dress during "ARTPOP" (with wings), the Cipher Dress during "DWUW" ?

That wig during "Venus", because I find the one used really big ahah :

1~1.jpg

What about you ?  :hug:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

The show should end with a huge BANG! Like after Gypsy Gypsy Gypsy Hey the whole arena would fill with confetti and massive lightshow when a sick remix starts to play

jojo Freud

The show should end with a huge BANG! Like after Gypsy Gypsy Gypsy Hey the whole arena would fill with confetti and massive lightshow when a sick remix starts to play

I just picture a bang like in the applause video, where she disappears. That would be the best exist 

Also i really wish the stage did something more than just be a back drop for projectors and lights 

Kim Kardashian

I agree with OP sooooo much! The show would've been 100% perfect if these things happened.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Benji

A slightly revised set list or to extend the show a little bit. We need Born This Way in it's studio version, The Edge of Glory and Judas in full. Oh and I would love Scheisse to make a return.

I know it's a tour for ARTPOP but Born This Way was huge, it deserves more attention.

RBNLM

The bubble dress 2.0 would slay but i think she needs outfit that let her a quick change.

Laceface

I agree with all your ideas, the aura cage/swine pig masks + paint/tech haus inventions were a must when I thought of the idea of the tour

Sam Dey

yes i like your ideas! I'd like to add:

perform aura in full

other intro, more spectacular

include the fashion! drop

video interludes

mjh but with other choreo

different outfits for the dancers during Venus

comfortabeler outfit during swine and applause

Archived