💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does anyone wish this was the ARTPOP album cover?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Somebody did a whole manip with I+V's shoot as the album set.

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao1_500.png

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao3_1280.png

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao4_1280.png

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao5_1280.png

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao7_1280.png

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao8_1280.png

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao9_1280.png

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao10_1280.png

tumblr_mwrjwukcIe1qfg63ao2_1280.png

[source: cervaantes.tumblr.com]

if only...

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

I have always liked the ARTPOP cover, but I think the photo with the tech chair would have worked amazingly for Gaga's original concept for ARTPOP (more electronic and rave-y a la Stache and Partynauseous)

Lion Heart

The second pic :giveup: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

VforVendetta

Every day, Rick, every day :giveup:

Any one of those would be perfect for me.

Then again, those covers imply that the album is actually amazing, so never mind :rip:

Your ARTPOP shade has become nasty the last days tbh. It made me feel bad that I love the album that much. :rip:

Didymus

Your ARTPOP shade has become nasty the last days tbh. It made me feel bad that I love the album that much. :rip:

It's just my irrelevant opinion :smh: I'm not deluded enough to think that mine is better than anyone else's and I don't want people to treat it like it is. You shouldn't feel bad omg :deadbanana:

Chromichiga

Okay, so my thoughts on this!

So, the first promo pic we got, with the mask, was literally perfect. The timing, the theme, the element- all so perfect! Definitely showed what we all thought ARTPOP was going to be about. The picture was so simple, so not Gaga. Like, if I was still in the GP (and I haven't been for like 3/4 years- i've been a stan), I would be like "who is that? She's so s-xy! That's Gaga?- dayyumm." I was like that but I knew it was Gaga....Long, curly, thick, brown ambre-ish/ flawless frizzish hair? Is this platinum blonde Gaga or a new s-xy model? That's literally what I thought when I saw this image! So not Gaga. Honestly, I don't know how she can top this as an 'album announcement.' It was perfect. It was so perfect that it's kinda sad now to look at this because even though the album is flawless, the ERA was very messy/ messed up. I think going along with this image, Aura should have been the first single. I think that would have started the ERA great. But Applause was a hit so that's good! My thoughts, but ohmagawd nostalgia!! 

VforVendetta

It's just my irrelevant opinion :smh: I'm not deluded enough to think that mine is better than anyone else's and I don't want people to treat it like it is. You shouldn't feel bad omg :deadbanana:

I know but it just hurt my feelings for some reason. :emo: It seems that I give a lot of weight in your opinions. :emma:

Didymus

I know but it just hurt my feelings for some reason. It seems that I give a lot of weight in your opinions.

Aww :runhug:

My opinion on the album is very complicated :deadbanana: I love most of the songs but I just think they sound unfinished and their potential isn't reached. That's not what I expected from a fourth album, especially when her debut album already sounded so polished and perfect :legend: (in my opinion, of course)

Still, some songs are slammin'. DWUW, Swine, MJH, Dope, Gypsy, Applause :nooo:

So don't take my dramatic shade too seriously :staymad: #ImAMess

VforVendetta

No but I wish this was

85999-new_preview.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI

Anything with ARTPOP hair or I&V pics Gags WHY :cryga:

This is amazing. :udidnt:

Still the real cover is the best. :manicure:

VforVendetta

Aww :runhug:

My opinion on the album is very complicated I love most of the songs but I just think they sound unfinished and their potential isn't reached. That's not what I expected from a fourth album, especially when her debut album already sounded so polished and perfect :legend: (in my opinion, of course)

Still, some songs are slammin'. DWUW, Swine, MJH, Dope, Gypsy, Applause :nooo:

So don't take my dramatic shade too seriously :staymad: #ImAMess

:hug:

Daydream

I would have preferred any of the promotional photos as the cover as opposed to the one we have now and the ones in the booklet.

Pablo

the second one should have been the back cover

Don't visit my profile

Brooke Hoegan

yes, I love the first one more than life, it hyped me so much for the era...

but it wouldn't be on pair with the EDM diarrhea of the album... the mess which is the official one is on point

Archived