đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does anyone wish this was the ARTPOP album cover?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

lady-gaga-artpop-promo.jpg

music-lady-gaga-artpop-promo.jpg

the ARTPOP cover grew on me but I still wish it was the real cd cover :giveup: or at least included in the booklet this is one of my favourite looks from her 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Every day, Rick, every day :giveup:

Any one of those would be perfect for me.

Then again, those covers imply that the album is actually amazing, so never mind :rip:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I guess. :shrug: It wouldn't reflect the madness of the music, though. The cover we have now is perfect for the album. :yes:

Chromatica

I like the bottom one.

I'd like to think I see a congruency :hor:

Pain of fame1

I guess. :shrug: It wouldn't reflect the madness of the music, though. The cover we have now is perfect for the album. :yes:

Yes, the first one with the mask!!

I kinda envisioned the ARTPOP era to look like that! But I still love the official one :)

No Angel

I loved the 'blank canvas' photoshoot with I+V. I just wish it translated to the album. It was fresh and clean for Gaga who likes going the extra mile. A lot of people found it to be promising. 

Nonetheless I still like the album cover and it wouldn't change my opinion of the album itself.

The actual cover is my favourite! But if the second image was the cover I'd still be happy, not the first image though. Even though when the first image came out I lost my **** lmao!

Pain of fame1

The first one has always seem like the AURA Single cover to me. That mask could be like a futuristic kind of burqa. What do you think?

Flawless

No thank you.

ARTPOP_album_artwork.jpg

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :legend:

so powerful  :legend:  :legend:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived