Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

YOUR opinion on the breakdown of Judas?

Blunt

Featured Posts

i love judas. and what i love most about this song is the Brakedown.  replayed this part like 10.000 times . the brakedown is really hard and comes out of nowhere and just smashes so hard :worship: . back then i havent heard anything like this .

so discuss the brakedown what do you think bout it ?  :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Hey, I moved your topic to the subsection Songs & Videos in the forum "Gaga Thoughts". 
Just a heads up to not make threads in the News section when the topic is obviously not news ;)

My favourite part of the song :woot: It has the amazing "ew" :music:

fcking **** when i first heard her say eew my heart really stopped for a sec. pure slayage

Pierre

My favourite part of the song :woot: It has the amazing "ew" :music:

LEGENDARY. :legend: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Hey, I moved your topic to the subsection Songs & Videos in the forum "Gaga Thoughts". 

Just a heads up to not make threads in the News section when the topic is obviously not news ;)

ooooh im sorry i didnt even notice it was in news  :dead:

Arturo

ooooh im sorry i didnt even notice it was in news  :dead:

It's fine :)

And yes, the breakdown is Judas is amazing.

*breakdown

I love it. I still remember the first time I heard it :sara: The entirety of Judas was such an experience. I remember being blown away by every single element of it.

:music:

*breakdown

I love it. I still remember the first time I heard it :sara: The entirety of Judas was such an experience. I remember being blown away by every single element of it.

but what actually makes the song great is (i hate to say it) the instrumental on its own. some gaga songs just sound better without lyrics. 

Poker

yessss :giveup:

the ewww, the prostitute wench, the biblical sense, the cultural sense, everything :giveup:

Kindness rules all.

*breakdown

Same :legend:

Archived