Hunger Games vs. Catching Fire (Movies)

Atlas

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie was better?

• THE HUNGER GAMES
    • CATCHING FIRE

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Catching Fire has always been the best book and JLaw got much more mature and became a better actress in the 2nd film.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

You're gonna hate Mockingjay :emma:

Uh oh :emma: Well I've accepted that it's a political movie now and not all about action and fighting and stuff, so hopefully I'll be fine :laughga:

Uh oh :emma: Well I've accepted that it's a political movie now and not all about action and fighting and stuff, so hopefully I'll be fine :laughga:

Mockingjay Pt. 2 is going to be all out action :)

I mean, Part 2 will be exciting cause there will be war and stuff but Part 1 will be all Katniss struggling to become the mockingjay while missing Peeta and trying to deal with her double post-games depression

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Economy

the political issues of the Capitol vs Districs... Gonna be so interesting :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

gagaisitalian

Catching Fire. It was clear that the new director had a much better vision of merging the book into a movie.

Lmao the first movie was pure shït. It made me stop reading the books

But I loved CF, the film was sooo long but it felt so short because everything flows so well or everything is interesting

Teal Ambition

Catching Fire for sure.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Giorno Giovanna

Catching Fire, cause it's like Hunger Games on steroids

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

FFXSoul91

The Hunger Games movie wasn't good. Catching Fire, however, was fantastic. It's sad that my favorite book in the trilogy is a subpar film.  :(

Archived