💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Godzilla 2" Officially confirmed: THREE new monsters revealed!

No Angel

Featured Posts

Anderson123

The first one had amazing effects and I liked it, so I hope the second one is even better. I know most sequels are crappy, but I hope this one is better.

The first one was amazing. Can't say I'm surprised to see some of you didn't like it. Gozilla is the last movie I'd picture a GaGa fan enjoying/understanding :smh:

creeves

Yea, the first Godzilla movie may not have been a good traditional American action movie, but it was a great Godzilla movie. Truly worthy of being part of the franchise.

the first movie was amazing imo :legend:

but this one seems to be very over the top :wtfga: , the new donzilla looks he has been on steroids and its height is so big that it's just a turn off to me :wtfga:

The first one was amazing. Can't say I'm surprised to see some of you didn't like it. Gozilla is the last movie I'd picture a GaGa fan enjoying/understanding :smh:

mte

some gaga fans are the type of people that call movies like mean girls amazing and think movies like godzilla are crap

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

No Angel

By some of the responses, I could tell they were only in it for the action and not the overall story. I loved how Godzilla popped up later in the film, to be honest. How else were they going to do it? Godzilla couldn't have just come out without introducing the characters and main villain.  :fail:

Eh, we all can't agree, I guess. lol

Hexxx

i wanna see a take on Hedorah. :)

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

River

Can't wait!! :)

btw, Skull Island (a King Kong movie) has been announced too! so do you think that there is a chance of Godzilla VS. King Kong as the 3rd movie??

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

thatfoxyfeeling

I didn't like the first film primarily because Godzilla was the 'hero'.

Redstreak

Loved the first so I'm looking forward to this

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

No Angel

Can't wait!! :)

btw, Skull Island (a King Kong movie) has been announced too! so do you think that there is a chance of Godzilla VS. King Kong as the 3rd movie??

That would be too much to handle. :giveup: 

Archived