💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Godzilla 2" Officially confirmed: THREE new monsters revealed!

No Angel

Featured Posts

No Angel

Godzilla-poster.jpg

Legendary kicked off its San Diego Comic-Con Hall H panel with a monster-sized bang today, confirming that they will be making a sequel to this summer’s hit “Godzilla.â€Director Gareth Edwards, who is currently working on “Star Wars: Episode VII,†greeted fans with a video message shot in San Francisco, thanking them for the “okay†box office returns of the first movie and their support over the past two years. (The first announcement of “Godzilla†rocked Comic-Con in 2012.)

The fan enthusiasm, Edwards said  joking that he was supervising the reconstruction of the city after Godzilla’s destruction  “means we get to make another one. First, we genuinely need a break from all the pressure of doing a major franchise and all the fanboy opinions that go along with that.â€

Oh, we see what you did there.

Of the sequel, he said, “I’m very much looking forward to directing that film.†But that’s not all  Legendary Pictures CEO Thomas Tull introduced concept footage for the second movie, which teased three new monsters that will appear in the sequel: Rodan, Mothra and Ghidorah.

We see the monsters’ silhouettes, along with retro government footage of serious-looking meetings accompanied by voiceover calling for emergency meetings and disaster control. There’s also a nice tease to Directive 27.

“Conflict: Inevitable. Let them fight,†the closing title card read.

Let them! Let them! “Now we have more monsters to play with and we’re excited about it,†Tull said.

No release date has yet been announced for “Godzilla 2.â€

Source

I'm so excited. The first one (and previous Godzilla films, besides the awful American remake in the 90s) was amazing.  :excited2:

Essence

The first one sucked though

It had potential but 70% of the movie was ****, sorry.

Didymus

I love the monster names. And I ****ing love that poster :nooo:

sunofaphrodite

the first one wasn't that good. 45 minutes of the movie were monsters knocking over buildings 

mcphee

I'll look forward to not spending my money going to see it, like I did with the last one.  :hehe:

Hellspont

**** YEAH, some old monsters finally coming back! So excited hope its a new cast though

Hexxx

"Ronan" :rip: It's Rodan

i wanna see what Mothra and king ghidorah would look like :)

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

No Angel

"Ronan" :rip: It's Rodan

i wanna see what Mothra and king ghidorah would look like :)

Ugh, MTV. Let me change it. :fail:

Altair

Omg the first one was amazing!

Definitely going to a midnight showing of the second one!

Archived