Hellspont

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

I hate the character design :noparty:

who will love me when the night is over

Too much brown for me... Why is DC afraid of colors!? Thor's uniform is full of reds and blues and you don't see anyone complaining.

Dayman

I don't like how Wonder Woman looks, something just seems off - can we get this girl instead?

tumblr_n674aa8kMQ1rztdgoo1_500.png

Needs more colour/vibrancy on that outfit and girl needs to head to the gym. Wonder Woman is supposed to be big and bulky and imposing, she's a freakin' Amazonian. Honestly, they screwed up on the casting here.

I'm slightly disappointed by the colors, there's so much brown tones going on. I hoped her costume would at least pop with a bit of dark red & blue, but maybe that's just the style of the poster.

Too much brown for me... Why is DC afraid of colors!? Thor's uniform is full of reds and blues and you don't see anyone complaining.

This.

Love Trumps Hate

JustinLovesGaga

Needs more colour/vibrancy on that outfit and girl needs to head to the gym. Wonder Woman is supposed to be big and bulky and imposing, she's a freakin' Amazonian. Honestly, they screwed up on the casting here.

COMPLETELY disagree. 

She's a goddess. She doesn't need to be bulky for us to know that she's as strong as Superman. Actually, that's a lot of her mystique and beauty. Gal is perfect for this role, I think. 

RAMROD

Is that Wonder Woman or Xena tho? :toofunny:

Ayiyiyiyiyiyiyi :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

COMPLETELY disagree. 

She's a goddess. She doesn't need to be bulky for us to know that she's as strong as Superman. Actually, that's a lot of her mystique and beauty. Gal is perfect for this role, I think. 

Gal is far too skinny. The casting is waaaay off. Hell, a slightly athletic looking actress would've fit much better. I doubt one would've been that hard to come by.

Archived