💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

:sick:

Noooooo!!  I was not expecting Gareth and his group back so soon.

So much going on in that episode.

Is it bad that I'm oddly attracted to Gareth and his douchbaggy evil genius ways? :hor:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlamGorgeousGG

Is it bad that I'm oddly attracted to Gareth and his douchbaggy evil genius ways? :hor:

I gotta admit he's a very intriguing character, but he also makes my stomach turn.

Cody Draco

I gotta admit he's a very intriguing character, but he also makes my stomach turn.

Yeah I don't like the way he has chosen to survive, but I find it interesting how someone's thought process would go in that direction. I find Gareth more interesting than The Governor. :popcorn:

Y'all think that black guy is gonna die? :giveup:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

TheOriginalOne
He'll eat your dick, literally.

Cody Draco

He'll eat your ****, literally.

Maybe I'll eat his first. :hor:

Y'all think that black guy is gonna die? :giveup:

Bob aka the one who got captured by the cannibals? Nah, I think he is going to survive. If he does die, he will at least do something heroic. :popcorn:

Robotboy

i thought the guy who got eaten had been bitten earlier at the store. thats why he was crying. so doesnt that mean if the cannibals ate him they could be infected?

i thought i was smart who called it, that i did not expect the ending scenes :millie: mess

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

ryhanna

i thought the guy who got eaten had been bitten earlier at the store. thats why he was crying. so doesnt that mean if the cannibals ate him they could be infected?

i thought i was smart who called it, that i did not expect the ending scenes :millie: mess

Yeah, he went off to die alone when Gareth caught him. Idk what that would mean for Gareth, but it can't be good. 

Any bets on who gets to **** Gareth up? Rick? Sasha? Michonne? Abe?

Assuming they follow the comic, Bob's got some pretty fantastic scenes next week. He's gonna ace them, too.

The preacher must be doing something despicable. Maybe he feels left out not being invited to Gareth's BBQ?  :udidnt: 

Mars..........or bust!

The good thing of this serie compared to the usual it's that it gets better always more with the new seasons and episodes.

The last episode was amazing too, in the ending I was like --->  :shocked:  :eww:

Cody Draco

Oh I must've not been paying attention since I didn't know Bob got bit before he got captured. :smh:

Archived