💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Jase

I must be the only one who likes Carl then :dies:

Can't WAIT for season 5! I zoomed through season 4 a couple of months ago and I've been having withdrawals ever since. The finale was beyond anticlimatic, though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

SEASON 5 COMIC CON TRAILER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IF7QX8uMhg

I must be the only one who likes Carl then :dies:

Can't WAIT for season 5! I zoomed through season 4 a couple of months ago and I've been having withdrawals ever since. The finale was beyond anticlimatic, though.

Well, from the looks of it the anti-climatic finale might lead to something bigger. Thank god. :sweat:

ryhanna

Thank The Lord Beth is alive!!!

The Beth twist at the end of the trailer :giveup:

WHERE IS SHE???

Nick1495

The Beth twist at the end of the trailer :giveup:

WHERE IS SHE???

Seems she's in some sort of Hospital!

n0ne

Can't wait, the trailer is amazing.

Beth is alive!!!

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

JoshMonster

I'm loving michonnes double katana! I wonder how many episodes this is over like I'm guessing 4-5 max.

ryhanna

I'm loving michonnes double katana! I wonder how many episodes this is over like I'm guessing 4-5 max.

Well, I've read that Greg Nicotero (the zombie effects guy) talked about the water zombies as being episode 7 at the comic con panel, but nothing confirmed yet. Usually it's just the first few (3-4) though. It's not impossible for it to be more though. 

I was wondering where my bae Beth was through the whole thing, and then she shows up at the end. I thought we'd lost her. :giveup:

Either way, I can't waittt. :excited2:

• 3 weeks later...
ryhanna

This is old news, but anyway, worth posting as it is yet to be mentioned here. 

MAIN CAST ADDITIONS FOR SEASON 5:

-Tara Chambler (Alanna Masterson)

-Sgt. Abraham Ford (Michael Cutlitz) 

-Eugene Porter (Josh McDermitt)

-Rosita Espinosa (Christian Serratos)

-Gareth (Andrew J. West)

Also, a character who is yet to appear but will be main cast:

-Father Gabriel Stokes (Seth Gilliam)

Also, it's worth noting that others such as Beth, Tyreese, Sasha and Bob have been main cast since season 4 despite not appearing in the opening credits. It's likely that the new additions I've listed won't be included in the opening credits, also. Two slots in the credits are open though, since Hershel and The Governor are now gone, and it's likely that those slots will go to Beth and Tyreese.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm trying to catch up, but I don't remember the number of the episode I'm on. I think it's from season two, maybe season three, and I'm pretty sure it's toward the end of the season. Here's a bit of what I remember:

I'm pretty sure I left off before Daryl and Merle reunited, but it was very shortly before they did. The exact episode where I left off, Daryl was entering the Governor's zombie wrestling ring thing in Woodsbury. Michonne had already escaped and attacked the governor and all that. It's been a very long time since I've watched the show.

:laughga:

Can anyone help me figure out where I am?

ARTPOPHooker96

Hey guys, I'm trying to catch up, but I don't remember the number of the episode I'm on. I think it's from season two, maybe season three, and I'm pretty sure it's toward the end of the season. Here's a bit of what I remember:

I'm pretty sure I left off before Daryl and Merle reunited, but it was very shortly before they did. The exact episode where I left off, Daryl was entering the Governor's zombie wrestling ring thing in Woodsbury. Michonne had already escaped and attacked the governor and all that. It's been a very long time since I've watched the show.

:laughga:

Can anyone help me figure out where I am?

It's either between episodes 3,4 or 5. :)

It's either between episodes 3,4 or 5. :)

Actually, I think it's either 7 or 8. Michonne had already joined the group and led them to Woodsbury. I just remember Daryl being in that wrestling ring, but he either hadn't been reunited with Merle yet, or he was just about to. It's got to be one of those episodes, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
ryhanna

The Walking Dead companion series pilot has been green lit:

EW can exclusively report that AMC has officially ordered a pilot set in the same zombie-plagued universe as TV’s top-rated drama series. The as-yet-untitled project will go into production later this year, and will be set in a different location than the original series and star a new cast of characters. (Since the characters are different, the series not technically a “spinoff.â€)
The Walking Dead executive producers Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert are all on board for the new project. Dave Erickson (Sons of Anarchy) was tapped as showrunner back in March. Kirkman and Erickson recently turned in a pilot script, which we’re told really impressed AMC’s executive ranks.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/05/walking-dead-companion-series/

Actually, I think it's either 7 or 8. Michonne had already joined the group and led them to Woodsbury. I just remember Daryl being in that wrestling ring, but he either hadn't been reunited with Merle yet, or he was just about to. It's got to be one of those episodes, I think.

Yeah, that would have been episode 8. :)

Archived