💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

I was wondering if you could tell me which forum you speak of?  I don't think I'd post, but I'd love to read what they are saying / keep in touch with the fans - especially during breaks or between seasons.  However, I've never read comics and don't plan on starting now, so I'm wary of spoilers.  Although, if the show has deviated from the comics, then it's anybody's guess and spoilers may not matter as much, like for example, in Game of Thrones.

I think Canada needs to come up with a solution.  :giggle:  Did you hear they are going to make another show, they aren't calling it a "spin-off" but.... anyway, it's set in another place to show what's happening elsewhere, other than Georgia.  I've wondered about this - I'd like to see what's happening in a foreign country or something, or at least another state far away like California or New York.  I just hope they don't do a CSI effect type of thing.  Omg, The Walking Dead:  Ohio.  The Walking Dead:  Illinois.  The Walking Dead:  The Caribbean.  :dies:

This cure thing got me thinking about Abraham.  He is such a tortured soul.  Literally and metaphorically, he has blood on his hands and wounds that won't heal.  I think he may be "clinging on" even more than Eugene in a sense.  He wanted atonement for what happened to his wife and kids.  Remember he was beside them when he was ready to die then Eugene came along.  I think he thought he could do good and right by his family taking Eugene to D.C. to help "save the world".  Now that that won't seem to happen, what is to become of Abraham? 

Oops, I saw this and was busy, so I decided to respond later. Aaaaaaaand then I forgot. :dies:

It's called "thewalkingdeadforums." There's some pretty passionate fans, but also the usual forum nuts and occasional trolls. Lol.

This weeks episode was great! I'm really glad they had scenes of every group instead of focusing on one or another. Next week looks intense, too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

Oops, I saw this and was busy, so I decided to respond later. Aaaaaaaand then I forgot. :dies:

It's called "thewalkingdeadforums." There's some pretty passionate fans, but also the usual forum nuts and occasional trolls. Lol.

This weeks episode was great! I'm really glad they had scenes of every group instead of focusing on one or another. Next week looks intense, too.

Thank ya!  I checked it out early this AM on some downtime and already registered.  :teehee:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I might have slept through this one and I didn't miss a thing.....................wekker.gif

Mars..........or bust!

I kiiiiind of enjoyed the episode because Daryl had a rather interesting scene, but I hope the finale makes up for it. Ya know, the calm before the storm :hehe:

This was the only lackluster episode this season.

As a fan of the comics as well, I'm guessing what will happen during the second half of the season. It's inevitable that certain events will happen, but when is the question!

Ambrosia

I might have slept through this one and I didn't miss a thing.....................wekker.gif

This week's idiom brought to you again by Abraham and the water bottle.  Is it half empty or half full?  I mean, they had to zoom in on it for a reason.  thinking.gif

I think it would be intriguing if that note scratched into Gabriel's church was done prior to the apocalypse.  That man bores me to tears; I'm dying for him to have a notorious past.  :giggle:  Something just doesn't sit right with me about that man.

The episode wasn't as action-packed as some others, but they have to move this storyline ahead somehow.  Since next week is the last one before the hiatus, I imagine it will be pretty good - the calm before the storm.

Rudz Xinc

I guess this will be a boring winter finale, because still don't understand what Dawn and her groups' agendas, I need more their background story, because they don't seem that evil

But I'm pretty certain that one of the major character is gonna die for the shock value, but I don't want it to be Beth (but my top pick would be her) because she needs to meet with her sister first or die in front of Maggie to make it more heart wrenching

Look at those clowns

Ambrosia

Also ~~ how interesting that they showed Gabriel stepping on a nail that went into his foot?  Almost like he's being crucified for his own sins.  It also seemed that way while he was hammering the board to the door - like nailing Christ to the cross. 

And what are the consequences of putting a big hole in the floor, leaving it, and no one else knows about it?

It's clear that Gabriel won't just get attacked by a walker and die.  He'll either show he has some skills that will keep him in the group or die a horrifying death equal to his own sins.

ryhanna

Also ~~ how interesting that they showed Gabriel stepping on a nail that went into his foot?  Almost like he's being crucified for his own sins.  It also seemed that way while he was hammering the board to the door - like nailing Christ to the cross. 

And what are the consequences of putting a big hole in the floor, leaving it, and no one else knows about it?

It's clear that Gabriel won't just get attacked by a walker and die.  He'll either show he has some skills that will keep him in the group or die a horrifying death equal to his own sins.

!!!!!!!!!! Nice catch, Doves! TWD uses a lot of subtle symbolism like this, and I love it. For example, Abraham's hand, which I interpreted as the literal reopening of old wounds. He suffered the wound protecting his family, and it reopened a few episodes ago when his backstory was explored and his anger got the better of him and threatened to drive those who were close to him away once again. I'm loving your Walking Dead posts.

My favourite moment of the episode:

tumblr_nfjapmwTya1rkf7eko1_400.gif

tumblr_nflcytPked1t55c8ko2_250.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

I love you, Tara.

ryhanna

Do you guys think Maggie will make it to the hospital to help with the Beth mission? Or she'll miss the whole thing.

Ambrosia

Do you guys think Maggie will make it to the hospital to help with the Beth mission? Or she'll miss the whole thing.

Not sure.  I still find it a bit implausible she would have left at all knowing Beth was taken.   I don't really remember the show explaining the rationale for why Glenn and Maggie wanted to go with Abraham, rather than stay with the group.  The rest of the group seems to have a greater concern for finding Beth than her own sister.  :huh:

ryhanna

Not sure.  I still find it a bit implausible she would have left at all knowing Beth was taken.   I don't really remember the show explaining the rationale for why Glenn and Maggie wanted to go with Abraham, rather than stay with the group.  The rest of the group seems to have a greater concern for finding Beth than her own sister.  :huh:

Robert Kirkman (the creator/writer) says that we'll eventually find out why Maggie hasn't shown much concern for Beth. I wish they'd explain it sooner though.

My personal theory is that after losing Hershel so violently, Maggie's just afraid for Beth and scared that if she looks for her, she'll find out that she's dead, so she'd rather not know. I mean, before the prison was attacked, Beth wasn't exactly the strongest person. She's a lot tougher now, after being in the wild with Daryl and being forced to fend for herself in the wild and against the hospital people, but it's fairly reasonable that Maggie might assume Beth just didn't make it. 

But it still doesn't make a lot of sense that Maggie would know that Beth was taken, but still leave with Abraham without a word about Beth. She's the only family she has left, after all. :huh:

Archived