đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey Responds to "So Legit".

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

It's not clear but I think she means they performed in the same venue on the same night?

I don't really see how that song was a "misunderstanding" though, I feel like she makes things pretty clear :rip:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015

It's not clear but I think she means they performed in the same venue on the same night?

I don't really see how that song was a "misunderstanding" though, I feel like she makes things pretty clear :rip:

Lolol I'm so stupid I thought differently!!

Cameron Dallas

This. She doesn't mean they were both onstage at the same time

Emvee

"Or maybe it was just not supposed to be heard by anyone? She just laughs."

So basically it's about Gaga.

Take this bull**** off of the news section please.

AyaKara

They performed during the same show (like maybe Lana went on first, then Gaga went on third, etc.), shows that were most likely organized by Bob Leone, but that doesn't mean they had to have met one another.

If they did meet, Gaga would have said 'I love Lana! I've known her for years!', meanwhile, Gaga has never said anything about Lana once (not even if she likes her music).

monketsharona

But she says ''Gaga'' in the song

I'm fan of both but So Legit is without a doubt about Gaga lmao

Yes but that could be misunderstood today.. She probably do not think the same about Lady Gaga nowadays... That could explain the fact she would have liked this song to remain unknown.. 

htrllllsem

Stay pressed and keep floping Lana :reductive:

:lmao:

Honestly shut up if you have nothing good or even accurate to say

yeah i think i remember they both performed on the same date in The Cutting Room

Yes but that could be misunderstood today.. She probably do not think the same about Lady Gaga nowadays... That could explain the fact she would have liked this song to remain unknown.. 

And I prefer it that way. That song should remain unknown, but it was clearly about Gaga, she probably changed her mind after some years

Archived