Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gagz Changing All Outfits For UK Leg Of Artrave

ThaGagz

Featured Posts

So I was on Wikipedia,  :awkney:, and I Found This On The Artrave Tour Page  :reductive: 

"BBC News reported that the costumes for the UK leg of the tour were designed by Fashion graduate Dayne Henderson. He had been chosen by one of Gaga's stylists after seeing his tweet to the singer about his designs. Henderson developed hoods, masks and head pieces for Gaga and her dancers. He had to produce the cloths in latex, and within 12 days had to deliver it to Gaga's management."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArtRAVE:_The_ARTPOP_Ball_Tour

So was any of this confirmed by Gagz or her team? Is it true?  :udidnt:  :gum:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amenART

isn't he the one who designed the latex octopus dress and the bubble hats for the dancers??

squeala

Totally forgot about this!  :udidnt: I love the current outfits but it'd make my artRave more exciting if there was new stuff

It's possible that he designed them while they were still designing the tour though, like when she was gonna have Koons sculptures

thathimerosguy

it is true..how do i know? cause its gaga y'all lets be real..and they will slay

Sugarfall

Only costumes I like rn are the phoenix, seashell bikini and raver girl. Octopus and Gypsy outfit is okay, but the black Alejandro one is horrible :wtf:

Haroon

I'd be ecstatic if there was a whole overhaul of the outfits :excited2: I like some of the ones she's worn so far, but I'm sure she has better ones stashed away for future use :excited:

dutchyguy

The costumes for the dancers are horrible… the guys look anything but good.

Blue Jeans

He already designed stuff for her tho, Octopus dress and some of the dancers costumes

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived