Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fifth Installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean Franchise Announced

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Prometheus

"Prepare the celebratory cannon fire! Walt Disney Studios has just made it official: The fifth installment of Pirates of the Caribbean will come to theaters on July 7, 2017! We’ll have to sail a bit further before we discover any more details about the film, but once we consult this trusty pirate map that mysteriously arrived at our office, we’re sure we’ll discover something soon!"

http://blogs.disney.com/insider/2014/07/23/raise-a-black-flag-a-new-pirates-of-the-caribbean-film-is-coming/?cmp=SMC|blginsider|InsiderJuly|FB|Pirates5-POTC|InHouse|072314|||esocialmedia|||

Chromatislaps

:giveup: :nooo: omg that is like 10 years after POC 3 came out...I feel old :messga:

Mistake. We don't need anymore of these.

The studios disagree considering this franchise still brings in massive amounts of money.

Prometheus

Mistake. We don't need anymore of these.

I thought the last one didn't do well...?

Morphine Prince

The studios disagree considering this franchise still brings in massive amounts of money.

Of course they diaagree lol. I like the first and second. The fourth was acceptable. The third is a disaster.

Prometheus

Of course they diaagree lol. I like the first and second. The fourth was acceptable. The third is a disaster.

Third > fourth tbh :manicure:

I was so lost during the third :deadbanana: And I haven't even seen the fourth as of yet. Here's to hoping that Johnny Depp will be signed on.

heavymlover

Fourth was cool, given the fact that Orlando and Keira were not in it. Third was nice, but it felt SOOO long imo. I enjoy the movies, so I'm fine with the decision. 

I'd rather have 20 PotC movies than 20 Transformers.

Prepare the celebratory cannon fire! Walt Disney Studios has just made it official: The fifth installment of Pirates of the Caribbean will come to theaters on July 7, 2017! We’ll have to sail a bit further before we discover any more details about the film, but once we consult this trusty pirate map that mysteriously arrived at our office, we’re sure we’ll discover something soon!

Source 

Archived