💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] artRAVE stage is just a big balloon

Dodo

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

The worst part is that they probably spent more money on this bouncy castle than they did promo :blehga:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

i don't curr that part is useless . 

motorga.gif

:lmao:

BTW CLONE

Haroon

I couldn't tell :duck: I mean I would've appreciated it more if it was solid because then it'd just be cooler :sweat: For me it's not a big deal overall I guess :shrug:

I just hope people reconsider their mean words about Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus having inflatable props in their tours if they were being biased :noparty:

nikola

I couldn't tell :duck: I mean I would've appreciated it more if it was solid because then it'd just be cooler :sweat: For me it's not a big deal overall I guess :shrug:

I just hope people reconsider their mean words about Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus having inflatable props in their tours if they were being biased :noparty:

i dont care eather its really easy way to move them around and really dont care if any show has inflatableprops if they fit and look good i mean if i have not seen this video i would still think that castle's are solid but i dont really care cuz its part of the stage that she doen not use its just there for the looks

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TimisaMonster

I didn't know this.... The budget for this tour was $20............ :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Essence

lol the btwball stage was on a WHOLE different level already and now its even more

The Born This Way Ball was also a facade for the most part. Also the artRAVE does have catwalks across the entire floor, so...

nikola

I didn't know this.... The budget for this tour was $20............ :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

did you foget catwalks or insane light get your facts straight before you speak and also people at the show dont even care about castle thats there just for looks

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Yanko

:lmao: why do you care tho? it looks like its solid so its really cool 

no need to have a meltdown on everything :awkney:

nikola

WTF :giveup: it's all just a big lie :udidnt:

wtf she never actualy sad anything about catsel being solid so basicly you crated your own truth and lie so sorry

Yanko

the fact that we couldn't tell makes it better 

ARTRAVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOT EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE A MOVING CASTLE 

Archived