Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

This will be a more depressing movie than Titanic

Lmao

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

BULATIO

I'd forgotten about it, I think the project will be released in the world in 2015

1379668575_718623239.gif?extra=K-yySSsOj

MelbHawker

Don't get your hopes up, guys. We have no source, official announcement or release date. Also, i guess it should have been released already. I feel like there's too much footage to show now; the BTWB, ARTPOP making, ARTPOP era, making offs,artRave... I'm looking forward to see it in case it's being released though lol

Actually, the events of the past couple of years create the perfect narrative for a documentary. The injury, the comeback, the setbacks after the comeback, & then the Tour to end things on a triumphant note. I hope it happens! Katy's movie worked so well in theaters. She gained so many new fans. 

Prometheus

nlQjm.gif

:lmao:

'but isn't near completion'..

tumblr_mat404gcQE1qivndso1_250.gif

I bet it comes out well after ARTPOP is over so then it'll have a more complete feeling.

Antidote

And why does Radio ARTPOP know about it? Who told them?

The documentary is something I can't wait to see, but I don't believe it until I see it.

They filmed so much stuff and now a lot of footage is from 2014?

Is it going to be 10hours long or what :creepflop:

but what are they going to talk about?

her messiest era to date :toofunny:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Juanjo

I have a feeling it will come with the next album, or right before. Gaga and her management need to plan a spectacular next era. I want her back on the radar, she's a pop star.

but what are they going to talk about?

her messiest era to date :toofunny:

Messy, but very, very crucial. Hopefully we'll get to find out what really happened with ARTPOP.

Cruelty

This makes me a bit more hopeful that in fact billions of people bought G.U.Y. but Gaga paid Billboard to pretend it only reached Number 76 just so she could have a cry about it and then Terry would film her crying about it and then that would be the dramatic bit of the film.

So that documentary she was working on is still in production?

This makes me a bit more hopeful that in fact billions of people bought G.U.Y. but Gaga paid Billboard to pretend it only reached Number 76 just so she could have a cry about it and then Terry would film her crying about it and then that would be the dramatic bit of the film.

:lmao: IM DONE AND ITS NOT EVEN THE AFTERNOON :lmao:

Archived