Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Documentary STILL in work

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Weasel

Very revealing and showing the past? DWUW video teas :emma: What's there to document from 2014 anyways? :rip: 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpoprebellion

Omg she could pull a Ke$ha and make an MTV series called: "Lady Gaga: The Pop In Art" or something :legend:

lavenderblondee

I need Gaga to supply me the receipts for this. :usrs:

I really am with everyone when I say an MTV/Vh1 Doc would be wonderful.

Jase

I'll continue to patiently wait :P Really, really excited about this!

I'd love another Inside The Outside

Fiendman

I'll believe when I see it. Something tells me it wont happen anyway hah

Pretty much, yeah. It's sad, and not a criticism, but Gaga has so, so much going on, I tend not to expect anything from her until it's already out! :P

Slade

I would love if this turned into an mtv series or something. A 2 hr film wouldnt be enough for the amount of footage they must have

YES PLEASE :giveup:

Emvee

Very revealing and showing the past? DWUW video teas :emma: What's there to document from 2014 anyways? :rip:

The stuff that actually happens when you guys complain that she isn't doing anything.

Ethan

Ugh I kinda wanted this documentary to be a focus on ARTPOP plus BTWB but I guess now it's just gonna be a collection of many things going on in ha life??? Oh well

True Blue

theres literally no trustworthy source so idk why yall are getting your hopes up

The Child

I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll believe it when I see it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TEANUS

Emotional troubles, making of G.U.Y., Behind the scenes of Roseland, Behind the scenes of artRave, making of Cheek to Cheek :shrug:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

GUYbackstage and Vevo certified wait for their release still. That's kinda strange that it takes so long with them.

Archived