💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE LA Night #1: My Experience

Arturo

Featured Posts

Essence
It was amazing! I will be in section 106 tonight :) is it a good view from here?
I was in 107 which is just adjacent to 106. I thought the view was great. You could see everything and if you wanted more detail there was always the screens, but I barely needed to look at them. During Alejandro she comes close and when she's on the piano you can see her face :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

I was in the GA. it was so surreal. seriously you can't see videos or pictures of the show at all and talk **** about it. You have to actually be there. The show feels like an adrenaline rush. At the end, you're just like "what?" because it goes by so fast. I think the show itself conveys ARTPOP so well. At this point, I totally understand why Gaga started cutting songs. Not because she's lazy but because she wants the show itself to feel like a dream and I think she was very successful in doing that.

Also she performed Judas!!!!! 

the only thing that annoyed me was seeing basic people trying to shade her towards the end. Calling her madonna and other names. Jokes on them because she already has their money so...

mr.peter

I was in 107 which is just adjacent to 106. I thought the view was great. You could see everything and if you wanted more detail there was always the screens, but I barely needed to look at them. During Alejandro she comes close and when she's on the piano you can see her face :D

awesome i cant wait! I'm looking forward to catching everything I couldn't see from the floor. Will u be going tonight ?

Essence

awesome i cant wait! I'm looking forward to catching everything I couldn't see from the floor. Will u being tonight ?
I would love to snag GA tickets to experience the pit tonight but my partner in crime is out of town as of this morning :(

The seats were fantastic and I'll never forget last night, but next time I'm gonna go for GA!

Jase

The GP was talking about how surprised they were to hear such a voice come out of her

it's 2014 and the gp still aren't aware that she can actually sing? good lord @ these people

giphy.gif

Arturo

it's 2014 and the gp still aren't aware that she can actually sing? good lord @ these people

giphy.gif

Seriously :rip:

Also, some straight guy was talking about Gaga's ass to his gf. I guess he needed to feel masculine after seeing a Gaga concert :giggle:

Jewels n Drugs

After dwuw, did she sing Whitney Houstons I Will Always Love You? Just the ending notes

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Arturo

After dwuw, did she sing Whitney Houstons I Will Always Love You? Just the ending notes

I don't remember that, actually. If she did, I didn't catch it.

Spyro

I told my aunt and my cousin that we didn't need to be there at 8:00 bc Crayon Pop would be a bore for them. So we ate and left the restaurant at about 8:20.

Dude! Crayon Pop was actually awesome. They're songs were pretty catchy. That was actually one of my favorite parts of the concert. :rip:

Spyro the Dragon

Arturo

Dude! Crayon Pop was actually awesome. They're songs were pretty catchy. That was actually one of my favorite parts of the concert. :rip:

I've seen videos and it's pretty bad tbh.

When we walked in during their final songs (before we stepped out) my aunt was like "let's step out because they're so obnoxious"

The arena was half empty during their set anyways so :shrug:

Spyro

I've seen videos and it's pretty bad tbh.

It was just a perfect experience that cannot be lived through Youtube videos.

:usrs:

Spyro the Dragon

Arturo

:usrs:

Oh please.

Being in the arena for a few minutes during their set with a dead crowd was enough for me. I did NOT need to see that live tbh. :smh:

somechick

I wish I was going tonight. :cry:

I would experience it over and over and over.

Now you understand why I keep adding shows right? :p

Glad you had a great time. It was my second GA and stood in a different spot, so got a different perspective (well from as much as my short ass could see over all the tall people in GA :dies: ).

The show is high energy and it does seem to move very quickly. Even though I've been to a few shows, I always find myself going "oh, we're up to Bad Romance already?" (more because I'm having such a good time, I don't want it to be almost over) but I think the length of the show is OK.

Now you've experienced one Gaga show, you have to go to more (next tour of course). :)

somechick

Yes, in Vegas she did it too. :) When she sang it in LA, I joked to one of the guys I met in the line "OK Whitney". ;)

Archived