💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE LA Night #1: My Experience

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

So last night was not only my first Gaga concert but my first concert ever. Getting there was pretty bad because what was supposed to be a 1 hour and 20 minute drive was like 2 hours and 20 minutes because of the traffic :rip:

Anyways, my cousin and I arrived at Downtown L.A at about 7:00 and met up with my aunt who already lives in L.A. The protesters were on every corner but no one payed any attention to them. I told my aunt and my cousin that we didn't need to be there at 8:00 bc Crayon Pop would be a bore for them. So we ate and left the restaurant at about 8:20. 

We got into the arena and could hear Crayon Pop playing their final songs. I bought an iTunes Festival shirt with the dates on the back ($40) and a tour book ($25). At about 8:50 we went in and took our seats in section 106. Gaga didn't come on until 9:45 and the arena didn't completely fill every seat until Gaga was on :rip:

Anyways, the show started and it was everything. I stood and sang along the entire time (except during BTW). When she ripped off her wig the arena erupted. In front of me were some like 12 year old girls and on my right was this couple in their 40's. The guy told me he went to 2 Monster Balls and the lady was just drunk so I didn't talk to her much besides asking her politely to move to her seat since she was in mine. (Which she kindly did).

The arena cheered the loudest when Just Dance, Do What U Want, Bad Romance, and Applause started from what I noticed. It was just a perfect experience that cannot be lived through Youtube videos. The stage looks different in person honestly.

Anyways to end this, we walked out and you can tell who was the GP and who were the fans by how they were talking. The fans were talking about her pulling off her wig and talking about the stage and how cool it looks in person. The GP was talking about how surprised they were to hear such a voice come out of her and how good it was. After that, we just went home and the best experience of my life was over :cry:

One of my pics:
BtK4uEDCYAElDy_.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

It was just a perfect experience that cannot be lived through Youtube videos. 

This so much. 

And I'm glad you had fun! 

Arturo

This so much. 

And I'm glad you had fun! 

I wish I was going tonight. :cry:

I would experience it over and over and over.

Essence

Yes!!! I agree 300% with what you said. It was an amazing show :legend:

I'll post my experience soon :) Too bad we didn't see you :fat:

Arturo

the smash that got away 

2222388_ow630.gif?w=320&h=214

KIIS FM in L.A had it on power rotation multiple weeks in late 2013. People knew the good sis Do What U Want.

2222388_ow630.gif?w=320&h=214

Yes!!! I agree 300% with what you said. It was an amazing show :legend:

I'll post my experience soon :) Too bad we didn't see you :fat:

The amount of people there was disorienting tbh. I didn't know which section was which bc it just looks so different from pictures. When I first walked into it during CP's set, I got anxious and kind of nauseous for some reason :sweat: I was fine once we sat down around 8:50.

Flawless

When she ripped off her wig the arena erupted.

Must have been amazing. glad u have fun, I love reading all of your experiences guys  :nick:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Arturo

Thanks Arturo!!! beautiful!

this make me sad for my show with no catwalks <<<

Honestly, I feel like the show would've still been enjoyable without them. Yeah, she's closer to the audience but since you're seeing her in a small venue, she'll already be close!

Must have been amazing. glad u have fun, I love reading all of your experiences guys  :nick:

Yup, it was the best thing ever :cry:

So happy you had such a great time! I wish I could experience it again.

I wish I could go to night #2 but I don't have tickets :giveup:

And if I did, I don't have a ride :giveup:

ViviLittleM

Honestly, I feel like the show would've still been enjoyable without them. Yeah, she's closer to the audience but since you're seeing her in a small venue, she'll already be close!

what bothers me most is that there will be less light lol

mr.peter

It was amazing! I will be in section 106 tonight :) is it a good view from here?

Arturo

It was amazing! I will be in section 106 tonight :) is it a good view from here?

It was a good view! I was in row 11 and I saw everything pretty well.

Archived