💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is performing in an open park for Israel

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all little managers needs to calm down, if there's any realistic threat or danger in going to Tel Aviv then Live Nation will obviousy cancel/postphone the concert. We're in middle of july and the concert won't take place until september anyways.

LeoFameMonster

Listen Gaga was prepared to fight Terrorists In Indonesia so best believe she has the man power to fight any sort of danger. Her Security is the best in the world and all Top military.

So who wants some can go get some cause Gaga will be packing! :queenga:

Not to mention the thousands of Little Monsters :monsterpaw: that would mob anyone who tried something.

Don't FuK with a Gay guy and his GAGA especially when hes drunk  :ohwell:  

Listen Gaga was prepared to fight Terrorists In Indonesia so best believe she has the man power to fight any sort of danger. Her Security is the best in the world and all Top military.

So who wants some can go get some cause Gaga will be packing!

Not to mention the thousands of Little Monsters that would mob anyone who tried something.

meanwhile back in the real world...

LeoFameMonster

meanwhile back in the real world...

Oh did you forget about Indonesia or was that in my imagination :toofunga:

Laceface

I thought a missile landed by Tel Aviv airport recently and that's why the US has cancelled it's flights there..

Plus it's not targeting her as such it's targeting a large congregation of people which is being promoted

Oh did you forget about Indonesia or was that in my imagination :toofunga:

Nope, it was cancelled as far as I know, but that wasn't my point. Comparison of Gaga's security to "all Top military", I never knew Lady Gaga was amongst the top military forces in the world

As much as Gaga fans can be aggressive or whatever, they aren't exactly superhumans and aren't really capable of fighting off missiles. 

LeoFameMonster

Nope, it was cancelled as far as I know, but that wasn't my point. Comparison of Gaga's security to "all Top military", I never knew Lady Gaga was amongst the top military forces in the world

As much as Gaga fans can be aggressive or whatever, they aren't exactly superhumans and aren't really capable of fighting off missiles. 

So you are 100% sure they are going to shoot missiles at lady gaga, Since we are talking "real world"

You should join Interpol with the insider information you got, you can save lives gurl!

And Her security team is one of the best in the world, not to mention that most of them are honored Ex/ Retired Military. Some even with Medals. So Top military sure.

And yes it was cancelled but  not by her, and her security was so prepared and capable to deal with that magnitude of danger that they were going,

So you are 100% sure they are going to shoot missiles at lady gaga, Since we are talking "real world"

You should join Interpol with the insider information you got, you can save lives gurl!

And Her security team is one of the best in the world, not to mention that most of them are honored Ex/ Retired Military. Some even with Medals. So Top military sure.

And yes it was cancelled but  not by her, and her security was so prepared and capable to deal with that magnitude of danger that they were going,

I believe it's you that made the assumptions first of all, I'm just pointing out that obviously her fans and security team do not amount to a military on the scale of the US, UK, Russia etc. 

LeoFameMonster

I believe it's you that made the assumptions first of all, I'm just pointing out that obviously her fans and security team do not amount to a military on the scale of the US, UK, Russia etc. 

But I didn't say that they are in any means a military lol what I said was a testament to her security team's capabilities, them having military backgrounds. You said "back to the real world" and then started talking about Gaga fans fighting off Missiles and Bombs and Unicorns

And FYI I live all times between Reality and Fantasy > Lady Gaga

Any way bye :later:

This thread is a mess like some of your opinions. Lemme clarify that:

Israel is in a war right now and under rocket bombardments, no one expects from Gaga to come there if the situation remains the same when she's scheduled to perform. But since there is a month and a half until September, cancelling the show right now would be too early. In conclusion, don't worry, if Israel is still under attack in September, the show will be cancelled.

If you don't want Gaga to come here regardless of the current situation, but because you're afraid she might be shot or something, then I don't know what horror tales you've heard about Israel before, but it's a safe place. The probability she will be hurt in there isn't different than the probability it'll happen in any other country in her tour, and please don't think you know how it's like in here better.

If you think that she shouldn't support "Israel's terrorism" then gr8 for you.

Now stop overreacting.

Miley

What's your point? It is too early, the concert is held in September and the war might end until then, it's a long time. The Backstreet Boys performance was supposed to be held on July 29th, it wasn't early at all.

I made my point clare. 

Archived