💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Versace Retouch - Suggestions

marcwaffles

Featured Posts

marcwaffles

Hey guys, I was really inspired by some of the amazing retouches that I've seen so far of the Versace outtakes and so I decided to retouch one myself!

Here is the result (not 100% done :spin:):

2ykgwo0.jpgwb9cf8.jpg

14b43cy.gif

What do y'all think? How else can I improve it?

Thank you :)

I think her skin looks to pale and her face still shows she was really tired that day. I would also remove that man's arm and her leg looks a bit faded but it's a cool work bro

She is shining bright like a diamond :laughga: But besides that, good job :applause:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

it looks good but maybe the background should be darker like how it is in the ads

Little Monster in Buffalo

Yepiz92

A little more saturation it looks a bit washed out, also try using another background the whole shoot leaked you have a lot of pics to work with you can use another pic of her arm to remove those flowers so far its ok.

monsterdreams

Seems a bit pale but other than that I like it

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

JustifyMyLove

Icymi there is a official retouched vers of this pic by mert and marcus, it leaked time ago

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Yepiz92

Icymi there is a official retouched vers of this pic by mert and marcus, it leaked time ago

Link

marcwaffles

Thank you for all the comments! Keep your eyes peeled for an updated version :)

I think her skin looks to pale and her face still shows she was really tired that day. I would also remove that man's arm and her leg looks a bit faded but it's a cool work bro

It's only when I upload it that it looks really washed out. And yeah the arm was a b*tch to remove so I left it out for now

I really like your "dodge and burn", it's an interesting style.

Thank you, I learnt it from Phlearn on YouTube. He is amazing :legend:

it looks good but maybe the background should be darker like how it is in the ads

Yeah I decided to leave the background until last because I was too tired lol

A little more saturation it looks a bit washed out, also try using another background the whole shoot leaked you have a lot of pics to work with you can use another pic of her arm to remove those flowers so far its ok.

OMG I didn't think of this! This will be so helpful! Thank you :D

Dayman

I'd say put the original over it at about 10 opacity and sharpen it so she doesn't look as plastic like.

Archived