Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GRAMMYs praises GAGA

RBNLM

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

I think Cheek to Cheek will at least be a nominee, if not a winner.  Donno about ARTPOP.  

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

047.jpg049.jpg062.jpg044.jpg

The good times :bunny: she was so hot, and fierce and her make up and wigs were on point :legend:

OT

YAAAAAAS GAGA SLÉ

Lol i doubt ARTPOP will get a grammy but i hope C2C will

WTF is MDNA

LibraLove

It just wouldn't make a bit of sense to me if ARTPOP doesn't win a Grammy or at least get nominated. I mean, if The Fame Monster can, ARTPOP should.

stackhouse

inb4 they snub her at the 2015 grammy awards

OJaiK5i.gif

Very likely. Do What U Want, Dope & Applause are the only songs on ARTPOP of any merit

Michael

ARTPOP probably won't get nominated, but Prism will.

:lmao: Sad but true.

LStephens11

I love how there are so many people praising Cheek to Cheek because they've finally realized it's Grammy-worthy when the project was first announce and up until a few months ago Monsters were saying so many negative things about it.

Anyways - I'd like ARTPOP to get a few Grammy nominations, but I don't know if it'll happen - mainly because the album was released in November 2013, toward the beginning of the qualification period. It's happened, but I just am not sure. ARTPOP is qualified though, musically & etc. It's a great album.

Disregard

Wait, y'all were just saying the Grammys were irrelevant a few minutes ago. Stick to your script, girls.

Gov Hooka

Wait, y'all were just saying the Grammys were irrelevant a few minutes ago. Stick to your script, girls.

don't worry some of us still believe that it is.

MJHolland

Adele's album won't be out in time. A debut single might be, but not her album.

inb4 Beyoncé sneak attack release

Dr Rogoe

Now that she is becoming the underdog some people find it cooler to support her :dead:

:lmao: omg true

Archived