💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Osbourne talks Gaga (with praise!)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

I'm glad they made up but this may be a bit too much

Still, you go gaga getting dem compliments

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont remember that.. :huh:

I thought Gaga had a feud with KELLY OSBOURNE, I never knew her mother trash talked her too. :laughga:

She had a feud with both. Sharon took it way too seriously and got involved and talked trash about Gaga and Monsters everywhere she could.

SummerGirl21

Another day, another praise

tumblr_n58mltjxN91qhf9blo1_250.gif

THIS GIF IS EVERYTHING

Yanko

i mean its true :whitney: but shes not being honest i dont think she likes her that much :awkney: but i could be wrong  :popcorn:

djBuffoon

i mean its true :whitney: but shes not being honest i dont think she likes her that much :awkney: but i could be wrong  :popcorn:

I'll ask again. If she didn't honestly respect Gaga's work, why would she give such an in-depth endorsement, instead of just finding a more neutral way to answer the question and moving on?

myOWNtable

Still no idea how someone can have a 360 degree change in opinion of another person, but oh well nice words. :applause:

If Sharon had a 360 degree change, wouldn't that mean she was right back where she started and nothing changed?  Ha ha I'm sorry I just feel like criticizing today.  

But yeah I'm wondering how much Gaga paid Sharon to shut the heck up and only say good things!   :creepflop:

Oscar

don't u guys remember? didn't gaga make kelly a cake or something after the feud? I bet more went down behind the scenes so everyone' s buddy-buddy now. 

GypsyPrince

If Sharon had a 360 degree change, wouldn't that mean she was right back where she started and nothing changed?  Ha ha I'm sorry I just feel like criticizing today.  

But yeah I'm wondering how much Gaga paid Sharon to shut the heck up and only say good things!   :creepflop:

I meant 180 degrees.

tumblr_n7zhfvgFWZ1sk8vt4o5_r1_250.gif

Gagaloo911

I see no lies. Only the true Queen :ARTPOP:

Archived