Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Osbourne talks Gaga (with praise!)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

JaggedMonster

Another day, another praise

tumblr_n58mltjxN91qhf9blo1_250.gif

Ppl and the media has been praising her for the past month, something is fishy :gum: , but non the less slay :whitney:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was she faking how she hated her so much or is she faking how much she loves her right now? You can't go from 'she's a mean b---h' to 'she's a phenomenal legend' in about 2 months :rip:

Knowing her, both :flop: Her honest opinion is probs somewhere in the middle along the region of not caring.

Was she faking how she hated her so much or is she faking how much she loves her right now? You can't go from 'she's a mean b---h' to 'she's a phenomenal legend' in about 2 months :rip:

I dont remember that..:huh:

I thought Gaga had a feud with KELLY OSBOURNE, I never knew her mother trash talked her too. :laughga:

djBuffoon

"The old gods"

A bit too much tbh.

How so? Sharon's not saying she's at that level yet. She's saying that she has the potential and IT factor on parallel with the legends, which is hard to deny.

And for you guys saying that she's faking it: really? :roll:  If she honestly felt ambivalent towards Gaga, she would've found someway to side-step the question. Instead, Sharon gives her some of the highest praise imaginable.

monketsharona

I'm glad everything is now fine between them ! That's a huge praise from someone like Sharon !

MonsterMum

It's been a year tho :toofunny:

MonsterMum

The critics are finally starting to praise her?

:gaga:

Not really, last few days there were 2 acticles about her weight, she was "packing on pounds getting fat"  and the other one said she was "letting herself go" :noparty:

Not really, last few days there were 2 acticles about her weight, she was "packing on pounds getting fat"  and the other one said she was "letting herself go" :noparty:

tumblr_lwskp98trq1qdd6l1.gif?w=500&h=281

When will people let her live her life? 

I thought that an article was saying that for her, winning weight was okay  :cryga:

When she shaded her, You will be like, "Omg, this b---h, ugh. I hope her daughter get problem and dies. Ugly trash family"

But when she praised her, Y'all will be like, "Omg, this girl, lemme stan for her. I think her daughter migh also think like that. Sweet family"

I can't with y'all. LITERALLY!

Kermit the frog

Slay, G0dga, the only real legend in the making.

MonsterMum

When she shaded her, You will be like, "Omg, this b---h, ugh. I hope her daughter get problem and dies. Ugly trash family"

But when she praised her, Y'all will be like, "Omg, this girl, lemme stan for her. I think her daughter migh also think like that. Sweet family"

I can't with y'all. LITERALLY!

Let it out sis :wtf:

GypsyPrince

Still no idea how someone can have a 360 degree change in opinion of another person, but oh well nice words. :applause:

Archived