💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: Curvy and Proud �

Stef

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Why do monsters have to be overly critical on every word she says, every tweet she tweets, every photo she posts? Can't y'all negative nancies just for once let a thread go by without being over critical of her?

:worship2: preach

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Why do monsters have to be overly critical on every word she says, every tweet she tweets, every photo she posts?

Because they have no life.

FairyDreams

She is curvy cause she has obvious curves, smaller waist, wider hips, and nice toned thighs and a perfect bubble butt. Curvy does not mean fat at all, it just means her body flows like an hourglass. She has a great body.

monsterdreams

She looks happy and healthy

I lover her body this era

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Because they have no life.

Spill that tea :trootea:

Gaga looks great no matter what anyone's definition of curvy is. Now little flopsters go out, enjoy summer and find someplace else where you should give a fuq.

Monster2015

Why do monsters have to be overly critical on every word she says, every tweet she tweets, every photo she posts? Can't y'all negative nancies just for once let a thread go by without being over critical of her?

I feel the same way but you have to understand she's a human being just like the rest of us. And when she says something it means something wether that be serious or jokingly.

MonsterMum

I believe this is in response of 2 articles that have been on the internet this week. One said she was "letting herself go"  the other one that she was "packing on pounds" and getting fat,

Saint Laurent

The true question is... Where is the picture from? Cheek To Cheek photoshoot?

The true question is... Where is the picture from? Cheek To Cheek photoshoot?

It's from Elle photoshoot (October issue) ;)

I'm so glad that she's happy with her body

but holy **** some of those facebook comments were appalling. If people aren't bashing her for gaining weight, they're bashing her for being "too thin" to call herself curvy and setting a "bad example." 

:eww:  I couldn't help but add my own response.

"She has curves. Curvy deals with shape, not weight. "Thin" people and "fat" people can have curves. There is nothing degrading about this. She is a woman who has openly struggled with her self-image, and she has been scrutinized by the media for weight gain/loss. If you think she hasn't struggled just because she might weigh less than other girls, think again (and maybe be less judgemental and superficial this time), because she has faced eating disorders. Now she is stating that she is happy with her body, which DOES happen to be curvy, even if she is considered thin by most sensible standards. Those of you complaining and blaming HER for society's expectations are absolutely disgusting, and you know damn well that you are intentionally twisting her words and the emoji into something they don't mean. This is INSPIRING, if anything. Stop trying to villainize a sweet, caring person who only wants to empower others."

Here's what I said, in case anyone cares to read a rant...

Kind of wish I could have added this: :fthis: 

AdelaAngelo

2 all saying she is not curvy in this pic... SHUT THE **** UP LITTLE ******* GETTING SICK OF YOU!!! HOW IF GAGA SEE THIS AS CURVY? YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT U THINK ABOUT HER BODY DOESN'T HAVE 2 BE SAID IF THEY AINT POSITIVE. GOOOOD JESUS SATAN ستسهسمشÙƒشحشىضنظهوضشوشÙˆ

whats negative about saying shes not curvy ? 

dude, calm the **** down

SummerGirl21

we have all seen Gaga's ass. She is curvy. 

Archived