💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga post new selfie: "Gypsy Life"

Spyro

Featured Posts

Tropico

COME ON GAGA RELEASE GYPSY! :giveup:

IT'S TOO EARLY TO GIVE UP! Applause was a smash, DWUW was loved by like everyone and don't give up just because of G.U.Y. Omg please Gaga we need Gypsy and when it slays Top 5 then you can push another single and end with 5 just like TF and BTW. :emo:

Anyway... Nice photo. :sara:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

Is her left eye slightly a lazy eye? I noticed in some photos her left iris is slightly higher up then her right one. This seems to happen more when she is tired. Anyway, she looks beautiful. She has this look like she experienced the entire world in one day. She looks exhausted but satisfied.

she looks so tired

you should sleep more gaga

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Miel

Is her left eye slightly a lazy eye? I noticed in some photos her left iris is slightly higher up then her right one. This seems to happen more when she is tired. Anyway, she looks beautiful. She has this look like she experienced the entire world in one day. She looks exhausted but satisfied.

I think so, yeah.

3 points in and ready for more

LoveandMagic

I love the head peice.

her face is beautifully haunting in this pic. it's gorgeous. so old Hollywood!

She's one of the lucky ones that needs no makeup. Stunning eyes. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

everyone needs to stop reaching. Gypsy will never happen. No more singles from AP. Let's keep it moving please.  :ohwell:

Gypsy will never happen? Does this really have to be another post where a passionate and dedicated monster spews out the success of ARTPOP, the fact that it debuted along the same AVERAGE first week sales, debuting at #1, Lead single being EVERYWHERE, DWUW going #1 everywhere despite being changed and the video drama which was a smart decision, and then GUY being too provocative for radio but Gaga standing by her vision for the video and image, the rave reviews of GUY, the sold out Roseland shows, and now 90% sold out artRAVE shows which get good reviews as well? 

YES GYPSY CAN AND SHOULD HAPPEN. It's a song everyone, my friends, the media, and reviewers love. It's an INSTANT radio hit, especially if she releases it right now where the radio is rather stagnant, and can help propel ARTPOP as another decent entry from Gaga before she releases new music with Tony and puts her even MORE on the musical map when people hear the other side of her. 

JESUS. I AM SO DAMN SICK OF WHEN THINGS DONT GO THE WAY CONCEITED AND CLOSE-MINDED MONSTERS LIKE AND THEY PROCEED TO ACT AS PSEUDO-MANAGERS AND MAKE IGNORANT, AND DOWNRIGHT INCOMPETENT COMMENTS SUCH AS THIS ONE. 

:pawsup:

Creyk

Gypsy will never happen? Does this really have to be another post where a passionate and dedicated monster spews out the success of ARTPOP, the fact that it debuted along the same AVERAGE first week sales, debuting at #1, Lead single being EVERYWHERE, DWUW going #1 everywhere despite being changed and the video drama which was a smart decision, and then GUY being too provocative for radio but Gaga standing by her vision for the video and image, the rave reviews of GUY, the sold out Roseland shows, and now 90% sold out artRAVE shows which get good reviews as well? 

YES GYPSY CAN AND SHOULD HAPPEN. It's a song everyone, my friends, the media, and reviewers love. It's an INSTANT radio hit, especially if she releases it right now where the radio is rather stagnant, and can help propel ARTPOP as another decent entry from Gaga before she releases new music with Tony and puts her even MORE on the musical map when people hear the other side of her. 

JESUS. I AM SO DAMN SICK OF WHEN THINGS DONT GO THE WAY CONCEITED AND CLOSE-MINDED MONSTERS LIKE AND THEY PROCEED TO ACT AS PSEUDO-MANAGERS AND MAKE IGNORANT, AND DOWNRIGHT INCOMPETENT COMMENTS SUCH AS THIS ONE. 

:pawsup:

They say it's not going to happen to shield themselves from disappointment, it's not a judgement on the song or Gaga's abilities

Archived