Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Backstage failed attempt = devastation?

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I really feel your pain reading this, its like when i almost got an ARTPOP zone ticket but when i went to pay for it the sale crashed :toofunny:  Im planning to do the same thing at the show im standing at but i thank you very much for this post so i can try not to get my hopes up

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8Bit Heart

I remember back in 2012 my boyfriend got chosen to go backstage and he wanted to bring me along, but Ed (her bodyguard back then) said he can only go with this random girl beside her :wtf: And so I couldn't be with him backstage :(

Free Bitch

Thats why people shouldnt make going backstage the main goal of the evening. They should enjoy the show and ABSOLUTLY DON'T COUNT ON GOING BACKSTAGE. 

Tbh people who focus on going backstage too much just don't deserve it imo. They should enjoy the show and let Gaga choose.

Ofcourse theres nothing wrong with trowing stuff on stage, but I red a story from someone who trew like 20 letters on stage and got picked to go backstage, thats just sooooooo sad.

So write a letter, but dont count on going backstage too much, so it wont ruin your evening if you don't get picked.

And if you really really wanted to meet her, you should have bought ARTPOP ZONE  ;)

Allison M

At least you got to see her reaction to it. I made her gifts and when I couldn't get it to her I had other people who were going back give it to her. So I don't even know what she thought of them.

In St. Paul I was really focused on it and it did keep me from enjoying the rest of the show. But I went to Chicago and decided if I couldn't get her attention after GUY then I would just say **** it and have fun. And I did. :)

It sucks that you can't get her attention unless you pay $1500+ for it.

MANiCURE

To be honest this was probably one of the reasons there was no monster pit this time. People got upset, people got ruthless. it surprises me that she went from starting the tour not picking out anyone to creating this issue again. As for those who throw several tons of stuff, seriously?

not everyone is guaranteed to go backstage, if you let it ruin the experience that's on you

high heeled fem

RUTHLESS

:(

I'd be so devestated

same

**** u poor thing :hug:

high heeled fem

#1 Rule: Don't go expecting anything but having a good time.

One of my friends was absolutely obsessed with going backstage. So much that it made his experience for the BTWB and artRAVE all about having her notice him and going backstage. Trust me, if you're going with friends and obsessing over it, not only will you drive yourself crazy...you'll drive your friends crazy too! Just go and have a good time. That's all you should ever do at a Gaga concert.

If you get picked then you are one lucky guy or girl. If you don't, no harm done.

did yr friend end up meeting her

its much better to meet her before the show tbh .....

did yr friend end up meeting her

its much better to meet her before the show tbh .....

Not by solely being noticed during the show (which he did in fact accomplish both times). Gaga wore his jacket during Bad Kids in St. Louis during the BTWB and a jacket during Swine at artRAVE in Cleveland. It's just tough to enjoy the show when everyone is expecting to go backstage.

Dunk96

I saw the doll at the concert. I didn't know it was you. My attempt was to do a sign that said "I'm your biggest fan,I'll love you forever and always,Gaga." and the back said "P.S. can you please bring my sister and I backstage?",but MGM staff took it away right before the concert. So I feel your pain,but I'll try again next tour.

Elizabeth

I think it's probably just best to enjoy yourself and have a good time at the show rather than trying really hard for her to notice you or get backstage, otherwise it's just going to be a disappointment when you don't.

At least she noticed what you threw on stage though, even if it was just for a short while :) 

yeahh this happened to me in AC. i wrote my first note ive ever written to her and it was very personal but i missed when i threw it, i was sad

Little Monster in Buffalo

Archived